Nature's Way Turmeric Standardized 450mg (95% Curcuminoids)
Nature's Way Turmeric Standardized 450mg Details
A popular spice used mainly in curry dishes, Turmeric also has potent antioxidant properties. Nature's Way Turmeric consists of both extract and dried root; it is standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids. Often included in natural arthritic products, Turmeric is noted for its anti-inflammatory properties and may also help protect against toxins. Traditionally Turmeric has been used to help protect the liver, enhance circulation and support healthy cholesterol levels.
Turmeric has been used in Ayurvedic culture for thousands of years. The root grows in tropical areas of Southern Asia, most commonly, India. Turmeric is related to ginger root, but is clearly distinguished by it's bright orange color. The active constituents in turmeric are called curcuminoids, which help support joint health. Nature's Way® standardizes their turmeric to 95% curcuminoids to ensure you're getting the best the root has to offer.
Nature's Way Turmeric Standardized 450mg Features and Benefits
- Nature's Way Standardized Turmeric is gluten free and vegan, made from plant-derived capsules. It also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Nature's Way Standardized Turmeric is standardized to 95% curcuminoids and is guaranteed to have 500 mg of turmeric extract in every tablet
- Nature's Way Standardized Turmeric is carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards. Vegetarian and Non-GMO Project verified
- Ideal for arthritis, joint health, liver function and cholesterol reduction
- Turmeric is used in herbal medicine help relieve joint pain
- Natural antioxidant protection
- Anti-inflammatory support
Turmeric, and its active component curcumin, has become a superstar herb. The spice has long been a component of Indian cuisine, where the plant (Curcuma longa) is native. The high amount of spice in the Indian diet, including curries heavy on turmeric and including black pepper, has long been thought as conferring health benefits, such as the low rate of lifestyle-type disease endemic in North America and Western Europe.
Take 1 tablet of Nature's Way Turmeric Standardized 450mg three times daily with food or water.