Nature's Way Licorice Root, 100 Vegetable Capsules
Nature's Way Licorice Root Details
If you experience frequent boughs of indigestion or any other digestion related complaints‚ you may want to use Licorice Root 450 mg - 100 Capsules from Nature’s Way®. Nature's Way Licorice Root is traditionally used in treating urinary and intestinal inflammation. Licorice grows wild in Europe and Asia. It is often called "sweet root" and can grow up to seven feet tall. Today, Licorice Root is one of the most popular botanicals used as a traditional digestive aid.
Licorice root has a reputation of alleviating various stomach difficulties‚ including inflammation of the stomach lining or gastritis. Many people profess the benefits of licorice for reducing sore throat‚ cough and infections caused by bacteria.
Nature's Way Licorice Root Features and Benefits
- Licorice extract in this supplement from Nature’s Way® could lower acid levels in stomach‚ alleviate indigestion and work as a mild laxative to ease constipation
- Nature's Way Licorice Root is Vegetarian, TRU-ID certified and non-GMO Project verified
- It helps reduce irritation‚ inflammation and digestive tract spasms
- Traditionally used in treating urinary and intestinal inflammation
- Each capsule contains 450 mg of licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Licorice grows wild in Europe and Asia. It is often called "sweet root" and can grow up to seven feet tall. Today, Licorice Root is one of the most popular botanicals used as a traditional digestive aid.
Take 2 capsules of Nature's Way Licorice Root three times daily, preferably with food.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%|
|Licorice (root)||900 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Plant-derived capsule (modified celluose)
Contains NO artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, corn, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you have high blood pressure or cardiovascular disease. If taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.