Nature's Way DIM-Plus (Enhanced Absorption)
Nature's Way DIM-Plus (Enhanced Absorption) Details
Nature's Way Dim-Plus Estrogen Metabolism Formula is patented with Protectamins vegetable blend and enhanced absorption. DIM-plus contains diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale. Unlike other plant nutrients such as soy isoflavones, diindolylmethane has unique hormonal benefits. Diindolylmethane has unique benefits that support the activity of enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism.
Nature's Way DIM-Plus (Enhanced Absorption) Features and Benefits
- Scientific research shows diindolylmethane increases the level of "good" estrogens (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "bad" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen).
- DIM-plus also contains the unique Protectamins cruciferous vegetable blend (spinach, cabbage and concentrated broccoli powders) for added phytonutrients.
- The bioavailability of DIM-plus is superior to regular diindolymethane and its unstable precursor, indole-3 carbinol (I3C).
- DIM-plus contains BioResponse-DIM and its patented, enhanced bioavailability delivery system for diindolylmethane.
- With DIM-plus you are assured a stabilized dose and consistent benefit from each capsule.
Women: Take 2 capsules of Nature's Way DIM-Plus (Enhanced Absorption) daily with food.
Men: Take 2 capsules of Nature's Way DIM-Plus (Enhanced Absorption) twice daily with food.
For intensive use (Women/Men): take up to double the recommended dose.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
(BR- DIM) Complex
|Protectamins Vegetable Blend
(spinach, brocolli, cabbage)
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Cellulose, Plant-derived capsule (hypromellose, titanium dioxide color), Modified food starch, Tocophersolan, Phosphatidylcholine, Silica
Contains NO artificial flavoring, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or attempting to become pregnant. A harmless but noticeable change in urine color may occur during usage. If taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.