Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare Cough Syrup, 120ml
Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare Cough Syrup Details
Umcka ColdCare - Cherry Flavor from Nature's Way is an effective, great-tasting homeopathic aid for various common illness. Designed to ease congestion, cough and sinus symptoms, Umcka actually supports recovery. Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare is made from a proprietary extract of Pelargonium sidoides (African Geranium) root. It is clinically proven, in more than 25 scientific studies,to relieve symptoms associated with the common cold.
Clinically tested UMCKA shortens the duraton and reduces the severity of throat, sinus and bronchial irritations. It provides effective relief of upper respiratory tract irritations. Unlike other remedies that simply mask symptoms, UMCKA helps you recover faster! It is made from Pelargonium sidoides- a species of geranium unique to South Africa. Available in a great-tasting cherry flavor, Umcka alcohol-free cherry syrup is one remedy you don't want to be without.
Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare Cough Syrup Features and Benefits
- Reduces the severity of your cold by relieving the symptoms associated with the common cold including congestion, cough, sore throat and hoarseness, plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations
- Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare Cough Syrup is an easy dose cherry syrup, is quickly absorbed, has delicious flavor, and contains homeopathic Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of cough, congestion,hoarseness, sore throat, sneezing and stuffy/runny nose
- Umcka does more than just relieve common cold and cough symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery time
- Works well to lessen the duration of throat, sinus and bronchial irritations
- Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare is non-drowsy and is suitable for children
- An alcohol-free, cherry flavored homeopathic remedy for colds
- Derived from a species of geranium unique to South Africa
The right natural extract addresses the cause. Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) 1X - the main ingredient in Umcka ColdCare - works with the immune system to help support the body's own natural defense mechanisms. That means you're getting a medicine that works safely with your body - not against it.
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease. Use only with enclosed dosage cup.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 1/2 teaspoons (tsp) (7.5 mL) of Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare Cough Syrup 3 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) of Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare Cough Syrup 3 times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.
|Serving Size: 1½ tsp (7.5mL)
Servings per Container: 16
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|South African Geranium (Pelargonium sidoides, Root)||13.33 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Citric acid, potassium citrate monohydrate, D-fructose, cherry flavour, Aronia melanocarpa (black chokeberry) fruit juice concentrate, Water, Potassium sorbate
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly. Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus). Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days. Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.