Smart Solutions Cyclesmart with 80mg Vitex (Formerly Lorna Vanderhaeghe Cyclesmart)
Smart Solutions Cyclesmart supports healthy menstrual cycles, reduces symptoms of PMS and helps stabilize other menstrual irregularities.
Smart Solutions Cyclesmart Details
Factors such as age, genetics, health, lifestyle and environment can influence the delicate balance of women's hormones causing unwanted period symptoms. The nutrients found in Smart Solutions Cyclesmart work to help balance menstrual cycles.
Smart Solutions Cyclesmart is for menstruating women who are experiencing symptoms of PMS, painful periods or an irregular cycle. Cyclesmart provides nutrients to help balance hormones naturally.
Smart Solutions Cyclesmart Features and Benefits
- Helps support estrogen metabolism by promoting a higher good estrogen (2-hydroxyestrone) to bad estrogen (16-hydroestrone) ratio
- Helps reduce the severity of symptoms associated with recurrent breast pain (cyclical mastalgia)
- Supports a healthy estrogen metabolism and promotes a healthy estrogen metabolite ratio
- Supports the production of desirable estrogen metabolism
- Helps stabilize menstrual cycle irregularities
- TRU-ID® certified for ingredient authenticity
- Provides factors for BPA detoxification
- Relieves premenstrual symptoms
- Relieves PMS symptoms
Product formerly called Lorna Vanderheaghe Cyclesmart. Before that, the product was formerly called Lorna Vanderheaghe Estrosmart Plus.
Adults: Take 2-3 capsules of Smart Solutions Cyclesmart daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Store between 15-25 °C.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container:
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium D-Glucarate||150 mg|
|Indole-3-Carbinol (plant sourced)||150 mg|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (90% polyphenois)(30:1 from 3000 mg of green tea - caffeine-free)||100 mg|
|Chastetree Berry Extract (Vitex agnus - castus) (Fruit)||80 mg|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa L) (95% Curcumin)||50 mg|
|Diindolymethane (DIM)||50 mg|
|Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis L) (6% carnosic acid)||25 mg|
|Zinc (Citrate) (Elemental)||6 mg|
|Sulforaphane (from BroccoPhane broccoli sprout extract)||200 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Capsule (Vegetable Cellulose), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
No GMOs, Wheat, Soy, Gluten, Artificial Preservatives or Sweeteners.
Always read the label and consult a health care practitioner to know the product is right for you.