Innovite Health Inno-Cal-Mag Advanced (Formerly Inno-Cal-Mag with Extra Vitamin D3)
Innovite Health Inno-Cal-Mag with Extra Vitamin D3 Details
- Strongly recommended for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis
- Formulated with the Maximum therapeutic dose of vitamin D3 allowed by Health Canada to ensure the highest assimilation of minerals and unparalleled calcium absorption
- 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 also helps in maintaining a healthy immune, nervous and cardiovascular systems, cognitive function and emotional well-being.
- Magnesium activates the enzyme that triggers formation of calcium crystals in bone, and converts vitamin D to its active form
- Also formulated with Boron, Phosphorus, zinc, and vitamin C to further support Calcium absorption
- Formulated with Calcium Phosphate, a highly bioavailable form of calcium
- Liquid Softgel allows for an easier digestion and absorption than tablets
Adults: Take 2 Innovite Health Inno-Cal-Mag with Extra Vitamin D3 softgels twice daily with meals, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Calcium (citrate, phosphate, ascorbate, carbonate)||250 mg|
|Magnesium (citrate, oxide)||125 mg|
|Phosphorus (diabasic calcium phosphate)||62.5 mg|
|Zinc (glycinate)||1.25 mg|
|Boron (citrate)||0.75 mg|
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)||15 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||6.25 mcg (250 IU)|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sunflower, lecithin, beeswax, silicon dioxide, mixed tocopherols.
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: For adult use only. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have an estrogen-dependent cancer. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place to preserve freshness.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience diarrhoea.