Innovite Health Black Walnut Complex, 120 Capsules
Innovite Health Black Walnut Complex Details
Black Walnut Complex is a balanced formula to help prevent parasitic infections and speed recovery from an active infection. This formula not only kills parasites, but also helps remove toxins out of the body as parasites die-off and release toxins.
Innovite Health Black Walnut Complex Features and Benefits
- All ingredients in the formulation are wild crafted and/or organically grown
- Synergistic ingredients provide the following therapeutic benefits:
- Helps expel intestinal worms and parasites (green hulls)
- Anti-Microbial benefits (Cloves bud)
- Expels parasitic worms (Wormwood aerial herb)
- Eliminates thread worms, nematodes, and ascaris (Quassia wood)
- Modulates the immune system and to help the body increase its own defences to assist in the elimination of parasites and other microbial infections.(Reishi mushroom)
- Provides anti-inflammatory, anti-malarial, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-parasitic benefits (Pau D’arco bark)
- Promote elimination of toxins produced by parasites and other microbes (Boneset whole herb)
- Anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory agent that helps heal wounds including internal gastrointestinal ulcers or wounds from infection (Calendula flower)
- Combats nausea which may be caused by toxins released by parasites (Ginger root)
- Available in tincture and capsules to enhance compliance and rapid microbial elimination
Adults: Take 2 capsules of Innovite Health Black Walnut Complex 3 times daily between meals. If experiencing digestive upset, take with food/meal. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medication.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) green hulls||220 mg|
|Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum) bud||170 mg|
|Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) aerial herb||170 mg|
|Quassia wood (Picraena excelsa) wood||120 mg|
|Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum)||100 mg|
|Pau D’arco (Tabebuia impetiginosa) bark||100 mg|
|Boneset (Eupatorium perfoliatum) whole herb||50 mg|
|Calendula (Calendula officinalis) flower||120 mg|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root||120 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Contains NO gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, artificial preservatives, colour and flavours. GMO-free and vegan.
Consult a healthcare provider prior to use with other drugs, herbs or medications. Consult a healthcare provider if you suffer from an immune system disorder (e.g Crohn’s disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, HIV/AIDS, etc.), if you are taking immunosuppressants, if you have have a blood coagulation disorder, if you have diabetes, if you have stomach or intestinal ulcers. Consult a healthcare provider if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place to preserve freshness. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive, if you have stomach hyperacidity and intestinal ulcers, or if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/ Daisy family. Do not use if you have been diagnosed with a liver disorder or if liver function is impaired; if you are taking acetaminophen or anticoagulants; if you have a fever and/or suffer from a febrile disorder. Dizziness, irritated skin, nausea and diarrhea have been known to occur; in which case discontinue use. Do not use if you have a seizure disorder. Hypersensitivity/allergy have been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.