Innotech Wholy Tea Original (Herbal Tea)
Innotech Wholy Tea Details
Healthy eating ideas have been included in each box of Wholy Tea. This is a general guideline on clean eating and feeling your best on and off Wholy Tea!
Innotech Wholy Tea FAQ’S
Will I be running to the washroom often?
Everyone reacts differently, we suggest that sensitive individuals start at ½ cup a day & work their way up to the full dose over a 1 week period.
Is stomach cramping and unease normal when taking Wholy Tea?
Some of the ingredients are generally known to help move old food out of the digestive system. Discontinue use if the cramping is excessive.
Can I re-heat the Wholy Tea to drink it everyday?
No, we don’t suggest that you reheat the tea, as it kills the active ingredients in the tea, possibly making it less effective.
Can I sweeten the Wholy Tea with anything?
Yes you can sweeten Wholy Tea with honey, lemon, or stevia. Just be careful with the addition of the honey as it adds sugar and calories.
Healthy Lifestyle Tips
- Exercise! Get up and move around, take the dog for a walk, be active for 20 minutes a day minimum.
- Drink herbal teas like Wholy Tea.
- Have a high protein smoothie for breakfast every day. Have you tried NaturePro?
- Have a healthy lunch with protein and complex carbs (vegetables).
- Eat another healthy meal for dinner again with protein and vegetables.
- Do not eat before bed. Drink water if you get hungry. Snack on fruit and vegetables.
- Increase your intake in Vitamin C. CardioFlex Q10 contains 2000 mg of Vitamin C along with other amino acids that help metabolize fats and proteins.
Two Innotech Wholy Tea bags will make 4 litres (1 gallon). This will last one person one week. (One tea bag will make 2 litres)
1. Bring a gallon of water to a full rolling boil.
2. Turn off the stove drop two tea bags in your pot of water, cover, and let STEEP for at least four to eight hours. This brings the herbs to full potency.
3.Refrigerate ready to drink.
4. Drink two cups (2 x250ml) per day, more, when your body wants it. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. It will tell you when to make the Tea stronger! It tastes great!. You can mix Wholy Tea with any other juice or tea, if you like.
Persimmon leaves, malva leaves, holy thistle, marshmallow leaves, blessed thistle, green tea and white tea. It is the special enzymes that allow the gentle cleansing of the whole body with continued use. All the enzymes that used to give us colon health have been destroyed by processed foods and pasteurization of Dairy products. Now we can enjoy perfect colon health. Wholy Tea is a total body cleanse for health and wellness. It's like cleaning a house, one room at a time. One overworked organ at a time.
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: Recommended for Adults only. This product contains cathartic herbs. Read and follow directions carefully. If you are taking prescriptive medication or are pregnant or nursing, consult with your health care professional prior to using this or any herbal tea. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use or consult your health care practitioner.