Innotech Vitamin D3 Oral Spray 1000IU (with Lemon Essential Oils), 30ml / 170 Sprays
Innotech Nutrimize Vitamin D Spray Details
- Delightful lemon flavor
- Not denatured, mixed with Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil, not alcohol
- Convenient to take when traveling or for people that can’t swallow pills and supplements.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Helps to prevent Vitamin D deficiency.
- Nearly everyone in North America is deficient in Vitamin D.
- Easily absorbed due to the liquid formula
How much Vitamin D is in the each dose?
In each does of our Oral Vitamin D spray there is 1000 IU.
How many Sprays do I take?
It is recommended that you take 1 spray daily, but during the winter months many people may be deficient therefore should take up to 4 sprays a day.
What is the Vitamin D sweetened with?
The Vitamin D is sweetened with all natural stevia
What is the difference between spray form and a pill form?
Our spray delivery form is not only convenient but it is also more readily absorbed by the body as it is already in a liquid form (more easily recognized to break down by the body, assuring your daily needs are met).
As a dietary supplement, use 1 pump of Innotech Nutrimize Vitamin D Spray orally per day. Spray into mouth under the tongue, hold for 20 seconds and then swallow.
Serving Size: 1 Oral Drop or Spray
Servings per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||25 μg or 1000 IU|
|Vitamin E (Tocophersolan)||1 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Citric Acid, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Spearmint Flavor.
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: Store away from children. Do not spray in eyes. Store in an upright position.