Herbatint 4C Ash Chestnut (Permanent), 135ml
Herbatint 4C Ash Chestnut (Permanent) Details
- Since 1970
- More Conditioning Lasting Colour
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- 100% Grey Color
- For One or Two Applications
More Intense Shining Colors:
- Gentle hair care: 0% Ammonia, 0% Paraben
- Effective Grey Cover
- Long lasting color
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Colors from 1N to 8N (the natural series) achieve a 100% coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color of the same number (20 ml). For example: your hair color is chestnut and your selected color is copper chestnut, mix 40 ml of Herbatint 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of Herbatint 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual.
Laureth-5, Propylene glycol, Aqua, PEG-2 oleamine, Ethanolamine, p-phenylenediamine, aloe barbadensis extract,
hammelis virginiana extract, betula alba leaf extract, Echinacea angustifolia extract, PEG-75 meadowfoarm seed oil,
2-methylresorcinol, p-aminophenol, tetrasodium EDTA, cetrimonium choloride, sodium metabisulfite.
Allergy Information: na
Warning: Glycol contains hydrogen peroxide. Herbatint contains diaminobenzene resorcinol. Avoid contact with eyes. This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. Should the mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water. Rinse hair accurately after the dye. Please note that the sachet of conditioner included contains lanolin and is therefore unsuitable for vegans. The colour itself contains no animal derived ingredients.