Genestra Citrigen, 90 Capsules
Genestra Citrigen Details
Genestra Citrigen Features and Benefits
- Genestra helps to prevent infection by stimulating the immune system with Citrigen's Echinacea herbal blend.
- Citrigen gives your body added bacterial, viral and germ protection with this traditionally used herbal medicine.
- Genestra Citrigen is a source of Echinacea angustifolia. Echinacea angustifolia is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections and to help relieve sore throats
- Contains ingredients traditionally used to support optimal respiratory health, and immune health
- Contains a unique blend of Echinacea root, grapefruit fruit extract, green tea leaf, and peppermint leaf
Recommended Adults Dose: Take two capsules two times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. For use beyond eight weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container:
|Amount Per Serving|
|Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia) Root||500 mg|
|Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) Fruit Extract (20:1) (45% Bioflavonoids / 4800 mg Dried Equivalent)||240 mg|
|Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf||40 mg|
|Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Leaf||20 mg|
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Hypromellose, Cellulose, Magnesium silicate, Magnesium stearate
Allergy Information: Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans
Warning: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are taking any medications; or if you have an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place