Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Iron, 30 Vcaps
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Iron Details
Go beyond vitamins and minerals with Vitamin Code RAW IRON
This formula was specifically formulated to:
- Help prevent iron deficiency
- Help prevent anemia
- Form red blood cells and help in their proper function
- Help the body to metabolize fats and proteins
- Help in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Help in connective tissue formation and wound healing
- Unheated – not heated above 114°F/45.55°C.
- Untreated – no pesticides, chemicals or chemical preservatives used.
- Unadulterated – no binders. Non-pasteurized.
RAW • Vegetarian • Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Vitamin B12 (from cyanocobalamin)||500 mcg|
|Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid)||25 mg|
|Folate (from folic acid)||400 mcg|
|Iron (from iron carbonyl)||22 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Dried yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Organic Fruits and Vegetable Blend (organic strawberry, organic tart cherry, organic blackberry, organic blueberry, organic raspberry, organic beet, organic carrot, organic broccoli, organic cucumber, organic tomato, organic kale, organic spinach, organic red cabbage, organic cauliflower, organic celery, organic parsley, organic asparagus, organic Brussels sprout, organic green bell pepper, organic garlic, organic ginger, organic onion), microcrystalline cellulose (vegetable cellulose), silicon dioxide, hypromellose.
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.