Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Organic Kids+ Probiotics + Vitamins C & D, 30 Chewable Tablets
Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Organic Kids+ Details
- 5 Billion CFU – 14 Probiotic Strains
- Tasty Organic Berry Cherry flavor —30 once-daily yummy chewables
- Contains organic whole food vitamin C from Organic Amla (30mg), vitamin D (400IU) and prebiotic fiber to help maintain a healthy immune system†
- Certified USDA Organic—grown without toxic pesticides, antibiotics, hormones and no genetic engineering
- Hypoallergenic, gluten, dairy and soy free, vegetarian—with no added sugar
Give your kids 3-for-1 immune system and digestive support† with Dr. Perlmutter formulated Organic Kids+. A Certified USDA Organic, delicious berry cherry chewable, kid-friendly probiotic—with 14 probiotic strains and 5 billion CFU, plus vitamins C & D, no added sugars or sweeteners and a taste they will love.
Children 4 years and older chew 1 Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Organic Kids+ tablet daily with adult supervision.
Serving Size: 1 chewable
Servings per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Sugars less than||1 g||0%|
|Vitamin C (from Organic Amla Berry)||30 mg||50%|
|Vitamin D (as D3)||400 IU||100%|
|Kids Probiotic Blend||71 mg|
|Total Lacto Cultures (4 Billion CFU)|
|Total Bifido Cultures|
|Total Probiotic Cultures||5 Billion CFU|
|Organic Prebiotic Fiber Blend||310 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Clean Tablet Technology Blend (organic tapioca dextrose, organic tapioca maltodextrin, organic sunflower lecithin, organic palm oil, organic guar gum), organic mixed berry flavor, organic dark cherry flavor.
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: Best if refrigerated. Store in a dry place at 71ºF (22ºC or below. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. Keep out of reach of children.