Nature's Way EstroBalance Highly Absorbable DIM 30mg, 30 Tabs
Nature's Way EstroBalance Highly Absorbable DIM 30mg Details
Hormones are an important factor in the way the body works as such hormones affect your body in many different ways. When your hormones are not in balance, it could havve a dire effect to the body which can't be underestimated. This includes fatigue, mood swings, occasional PMS, menstrual cramps and difficulty losing weight.
Nature's Way Estrobalance helps to support/promote healthy estrogen metabolism/balance, helps to reduce severity and duration of symptoms of cyclic mastalgia (recurrent breast pain) in premenopausal women. Nature's Way EstroBalance also contains DIM from Indoplex. DIM is a natural phytonutrient found in vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage.
Nature's Way EstroBalance Highly Absorbable DIM 30mg Features and Benefits
- EstroBalance contains diindolylmethane (DIM), a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables such as Brussels sprouts, broccoli and cabbage.
- DIM has been shown to influence estrogen metabolism to increase the ratio of 2-hydroxyestrogen (2-OHE) to 16-hydroxyestrogen (2-OHE). 2-OHE is often referred to as the “good” estrogen metabolite and 16-OHE as a “bad” estrogen metabolite.
- BioResponse-DIM complex provides an enhanced bioavailability delivery system for DIM so it’s easy for the body to absorb.
- Estro Balance is Gluten-free and vegetarian. No yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, or dairy.
- Supports healthy estrogen metabolism
EstroBalance is a natural solution that provides natural support for estrogen balance and efficient fat metabolism. It also promotes breast wellness and healthy cell development.
Take 1 tablet of Nature's Way EstroBalance daily with food. If extra support is required, take 2 tablets with food.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)
|Diindolylmethane (from Indolplex Complex (BR-DIM))||30 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Modified corn starch, vitamin E, phosphatidylcholine, silica, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose, glycerine, lecithin, titanium dioxide, carnauba wax, purified water.
Contains NO artificial flavoring, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, salt, sugar, wheat and, yeast
Prior to use consult a health care practitioner if: you are taking medications or natural health products, you are attempting to conceive, you have a liver disorder or symptoms of low estrogen (such as joint pain, mood changes, changes in libido, hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness or irregular menstruations). If you develop liver-related symptoms (e.g. yellowing of the eyes and/or skin, dark urine, abdominal pain, jaundice) or symptoms of low estrogen, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. To exclude the diagnosis of a serious cause of hormonal imbalance, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. Keep out of reach of children.