Enhance Memory Performance
- AOR MyBlueprint DNA KitSpecial Price $270.00 Regular Price $300.00
- Beekeepers Naturals B.LXR Brain FuelAs low as $5.23
- Botanica Organic Gingko Liquid (12.5mg per drop), 50mlSpecial Price $15.75 Regular Price $19.99
- DigiMed TankUp, 60 Vegetable CapsulesSpecial Price $31.99 Regular Price $34.99
- Emerald Health Naturals Endo (Endocannabinoid) Brain, 60 SoftgelsSpecial Price $34.97 Regular Price $39.99
- Innotech Fasting Days - For Intermittent Fasting SupportAs low as $47.77
- Life Choice Neurotransmitter Support, 90 V-CapsulesSpecial Price $89.17 Regular Price $103.79
- Lorna Vanderhaeghe BRAINsmart, 60 Vegetarian CapsulesSpecial Price $30.49 Regular Price $40.49
- NOW True Focus (Neurotransmitter Support), 90 VcapsSpecial Price $26.97 Regular Price $30.99
- New Chapter Lifeshield Lions Mane ComplexAs low as $36.97
- NutraSea ADHD Targeted Omega-3, 200ml (New!)As low as $29.97
- Organika GLOW, Organic Tremella (Snow Mushroom) Powder, 100gSpecial Price $34.99 Regular Price $39.99
- Organika Magnesium L-Threonate 50mg, 90 Vegetarian CapsulesSpecial Price $44.99 Regular Price $59.99
- Organika Mood, Organic Ashwaganda Root Powder, 100gAs low as $16.49
- Schinoussa Brainboost AFA, 60 capsulesSpecial Price $29.99 Regular Price $34.99
- Swiss Natural Solutions Memory, 60 CapsulesSpecial Price $15.97 Regular Price $16.49
- Swiss Natural aHead Cognitive Support & Memory, 60 CapsulesSpecial Price $34.97 Regular Price $39.99
The Basics of Enhancing Memory/Cognition
As we age our memory skills and cognition tend to diminish. You may notice that you more easily forget names, or forget where you’ve placed your keys or wallet. While most people accept a certain amount of cognitive deterioration, what many people don’t realize is that the aging process really has very little to do with memory loss and other cognitive disorders. Instead, most cognitive issues stem from not getting the right nutrients, combined with poor lifestyle choices.
Tips for Enhancing Memory/Cognition
Tip 1:Feed your brain the right nutrients. For the best memory and cognition, it’s important that the right amount of blood and nutrients reach the brain. Eat a diet full of protein, carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables, and good fats.
Tip 2:Stay away from toxins that affect cognition such as alcohol and drugs.
Tip 3:Take the right supplements to boost memory and cognition.
Tip 4:Give your brain plenty of exercise. Just like your body, if you don’t use it, you lose it. Read every day, do puzzles, and take part in activities that challenge your brain.
Using Supplements to Enhance Memory/Cognition
Choosing the memory/cognition supplement is easy if you have the right information. Just follow the two steps below.
Read about each supplement, and how it helps to contribute to memory/cognition.
Once you’ve identified the supplements that best suit your needs, click on the links to shop.
Acetylcholine is an amino acid that helps prevent memory loss.
Vitamin B complex is necessary for brain function, and also helps to repair cells affected by free radicals.
Zinc and copper are known for removing toxins from the body and the brain.
L-tyrosine enhances mood, and also has a positive effect on learning and memory.
Gingko is an herb that increases blood flow to the brain, and therefore helps brain function. Gingko can be used to help both memory and cognitive function, and it’s antioxidant properties contribute to the health of the cells in the brain as well.
Garlic protects the cells in the brain, and may ward off memory loss.
Fish oil has been known to increase memory and cognition, and may treat disorders such as ADHD and ADD.
Rhodiola Rosea is a plant that contains certain compounds that stimulate neurotransmitters in the brain, and contribute to increased mental stamina and focus.
You don’t have to accept memory loss as a natural part of aging. When you make the right lifestyle choices, including taking supplements that enhance memory and cognition, you can keep your brain in optimal condition.