Citrobug Insect Repellent Oil for Kids, 125ml
- Buy 3 for $9.77 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $9.67 each and save 3%
- Buy 12 for $9.47 each and save 5%
Citrobug Insect Repellent Oil for Kids are natural mosquito repellent spray made with a combination of essential oils (lemon, camphor, geranium,eucalyptus and pine).
Citrobug Insect Repellent Oil for Kids Details
Citrobug Insect Repellent Oil for Kids are natural mosquito repellent spray made with a combination of essential oils (lemon, camphor, geranium,eucalyptus and pine). It is non-toxic for the environment, hypo-allergenic and safe for the whole family!
Citrobug Insect Repellent Oil for Kids Features and Benefits
The Insect Repellent Oil from Citrobug is the most effective product available on the Canadian market to date, Citrobug has been shown to be as effective as any other product that contains 25% DEET!
- Ideal for kids, summer camps, and family outdoor gatherings
- Free of parabens or other dangerous chemicals
- Made with Essential Oils
Apply a thin film of Citrobug Insect Repellent Oil for Kids to exposed skin, avoiding eyes, mouth, wounds, and sensitive, irritated or sunburned skin. To apply to face, spray a small amount on hands and rub on face. Apply sparingly, only when necessary, and not under clothing. Always supervise applications on children and do not apply to the hands of young children. After returning indoors, wash treated skin and contaminated clothing with soap and water. Reapply at 2 hour intervals only if exposure to mosquitos continues. DO NOT EXCEED 2 APPLICATIONS PER DAY.
|Lemon oil - 0.64%, Eucalyptus oil - 0.64%, Pine needle oil - 0.64%, Geranium oil - 0.64%, Camphor oil - 0.21%|
Mineral oil extracted by a certified Ecocert process, vegetable sunflower oil and essential oils of lemon, geranium, pine, eucalyptus, camphor and citronnella.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE ON CHILDREN, 2 YEARS OLD AND LESS. For external use only. May cause skin reactions on sensitive individuals. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. First Aid: If ingested, call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical attention.