Celebration Herbals Dandelion Leaf, 24 Tea Bags
Celebration Herbals Dandelion Leaf Details
Dandelion’s first use was recorded in China in the seventh century. In the eleventh century the Arabs promoted its use, and by the sixteenth century it was well established throughout Europe. It was introduced to North America by the early settlers where it now grows wild. Today, Dandelion greens are common in spring salads. The leaves also bear special properties and good flavour as an herbal tea.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
|Organic Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale)|
Allergy Information: n/a