Genuine Health Vegan Proteins+ (Gluten Free & Non-GMO)
- Buy 3 for $21.41 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $21.19 each and save 3%
- Buy 12 for $20.76 each and save 5%
Genuine Health Vegan Proteins+ Details
Our VEGAN proteins+ is a great protein option for those following a plant-based diet or not! Providing 20g of protein from 5 of the best vegetarian protein sources (sprouted brown rice, pea, hemp, alfalfa, and potato protein isolate), VEGAN proteins+ provides a complete protein source with superior levels of all 8 essential amino acids.
- 20g of protein
- Builds lean muscle
- Best tasting plant-based protein on the market
Now you can enjoy a superior source of all-natural vegetarian protein! With Vegan proteins+, you get a comprehensive formula containing the richest source of vegetarian proteins including non-GMO pea, sprouted brown rice, alfalfa, organic hemp and NEW potato protein isolate.
Just one serving provides all 8 essential amino acids, 8 vitamins, 13 minerals and 20 grams of dietary protein for a leaner, healthier body. Simply add to water, in juice or your favourite foods with no blender required. Its natural vanilla, double chocolate or NEW natural strawberry flavour tastes great too!
- Weight Management
Protein is an essential food source with important health benefits, including:
- Promotes a leaner, healthier body: Studies suggest protein can improve lean body mass, enhance satiety and increase thermogenesis. It’s also shown to boost immunity and can help prevent natural muscle loss due to aging.
- Provides easier weight loss and maintenance: Higher protein diets are associated with increased total weight loss and more specifically increased % fat loss.
- A little goes a long way: Even a 3% increase in protein consumption (18% of calories vs 15%) can make a significant difference in weight loss and the prevention of weight-regain after dieting.
- The American College of Sports Medicine and American Dietetic Association and Dieticians of Canada joint position statement contends that physically active adults need 50-100% more protein.
Paddon-Jones, et al. Protein, weight management and satiety. Am J Clin Nutr 2008. Fulgoni V. Am J Clin Nutr 2008.
Why include a Vegan-based protein source?
- Typical animal-based protein sources can be high in calories and saturated fats, additives and preservatives (ie: meat and dairy sources).
- Higher intake of plant-based proteins (ie: in Asian nations) has been linked to better health. (The China Study, Campbell, et al).
- Vegan, plant-based protein sources contain essential amino acids and can be easier to digest versus other proteins.
- The body can develop intolerances to foods eaten repeatedly – including protein. This is why ‘cycling’ protein sources (animal and vegan) is recommended by health experts such as Dr. John Berardi.
Whether you are vegetarian or not, trust Vegan proteins+ and its complete, all-natural formula to help you achieve a healthier, leaner body– naturally.
Genuine Health Vegan Proteins+ FAQs
What is the nutrition info, e.g. calories, carbs, protein, fat, minerals?
Thank you for your inquiry and interest in Genuine Health. Per serving (33.5g) there are 130 calories, 20g of protein, 7g of carbs, and 2g of fat.
What is the Amino Acid profile in Vegan Proteins+?
Amino Acid per 30.7g serving:
Aspartic Acid 2013.92
Glutamic Acid 3106.84
What is the fiber content per serving?
There are 0.921 grams of fibre per 30.7g serving.
Does Vegan protein + contain Soy protein? Also, I couldn't see on the ingredient list, but is there any Sucralose, AceSulfame K?
Vegan proteins+ is free of soy. It is also free from artificial sweeteners.
Genuine Health Vegan Proteins+ Reviews
Delicious with 1 cup So Delicious unsweetened Coconut milk, organic fruit and mix 1 tablespoon of chia/hemp/flax seed. Delicious! â â â â â
Love the Strawberry flavour with mixed berries.
Griitty Stuff at Bottom â â â â â
Yeah, there is some left over stuff in the bottom after you drink your shake...so?
Just add a bit more water..shake it again and drink the nutritious left over stuff.
It's a health food nutritious shake... There is no shake out there that tastes like a Blizzard from Dairy Queen and that is healthy and nutritious.
This stuff gets a 9 out of 10 for taste for sure... if you don't like it try some of those awful protein bars at the health food store that taste like flavoured floor sweepings and leave you feeling like you eaten a chalk brush from an old school house! or try some that unflavoured hemp protein.. now that's yummy stuff.... It sits in the cup in clumpy balls looking right at ya saying "I dare ya drink me up!"
Great Product â â â â â
Makes it easy to shift from Whey to a Vegan based protein. Tastes great, keeps away cravings, mixes well and tastes even better when mixed with unsweetened almond milk and water.
Would recommend it for sure! :)
love it â â â â â
This is a great product,mix with coconut milk even better.
Fills You Up! â â â â â
Excellent protein to fill you up and stave off cravings.I lost 50 lbs using this product and have increased energy to exercise. Improved memory and thinking.
--The Health Guy
When to use your Genuine Health sports nutrition products:
Adult Dosage of Genuine Health Vegan Proteins+:
Mix 1 scoop (30.7g) of Genuine Health Vegan proteins+ in one cup (250mL) of pure water or your favorite beverage. Shake well. Take once daily or as needed.
Serving Size: 27.5 g
Servings per Container: 28
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||110 (460 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g|
|Pisum sativum: Yellow Pea kernel protein isolate (non-GMO)||20.6 g|
|Oryza sativa: Brown rice whole grain protein concentrate (non-GMO)||1.8 g|
|Solanum tuberosum: Potato tuber protein isolate (non-GMO)||1.0 g|
|Medicago sativa: Alfalfa whole young plant juice protein (non-GMO)||1.0 g|
|Cannabis sativa: Hemp seed protein (non-GMO)||0.5 g|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Stevia, natural strawberry flavour, natural cherry flavour, red beet powder.
Allergy Information: Contains no gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, soy, corn, yeast, animal products, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you have a medical condition, are taking prescription medicines, blood thinners, hormone replacement therapy, or birth control medication, or if you have impaired liver or kidney function. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have systemic lupus erythematous.