Fish versus Flax Who Is the Ultimate Winner
Fish versus Flax: Who Is the Ultimate Winner?
(You May Be Surprised at the Results)
When it comes to the benefits of healthy oils in fish oil versus flax seed oil, which of the healthy oils is the better choice? These healthy oils are vital to any lifestyle because they contain high levels of fatty acids, which are essential to the function of the body. Using healthy oils like fish oil or flax seed oil can benefit brain function, nerve development, and the health of the eyes. On top of that, they will also work to boost the immune system overall, meaning that healthy oils are something that you cannot do without in your diet and exercise plan!
In the choice between fish and flax seed oil when it comes to healthy oils, which will win? The truth of the matter is that you may be surprised at the results...
- When it comes to healthy oils, fish oil contains essential omega-3 acids, which the body needs to thrive and survive. In addition, it also provides omega 3-6-9 fatty acids, which deliver anti-inflammatory, anti-coagulant, and even cardiovascular benefits. In short, these are the healthy fats that your body needs to maintain metabolic function, especially with the benefit of omega-3 fatty acids to protect the health of the heart, lower blood pressure, relieve symptoms of arthritis, autism, depression, and improve cognitive function in the body.
- Fish oil is one of the healthy oils that also contains EPA, which is an essential fatty acid that directly contributes to brain function, nerve development, and the health of the eyes.
- Fish oil is one of the healthy oils that also contains DHA as an essential fatty acid to boost the immune system and function of the brain. This essential acid in healthy oils will work to overall improved your body function and directly impact your regular lifestyle, including your results in your workout.
- Fish oil will help in decreased muscle soreness when used as healthy oils within the diet. This is directly beneficial to any weight trainer, athlete, or individual beginning a workout program since muscle soreness can easily derail you. Using this choice in healthy oils will reduce soreness and allow you to bounce back quicker in your workout!
- On top of that, fish oils as healthy oils also reduce tendonitis within the body, which is something often developed by athletes and weightlifters. Fish oil will work to keep all joints and tendons in optimal health, allowing you to maintain your full range of motion in your workout and daily life.
- When it comes to healthy oils, fish oil reduces systemic inflammation, which is often a contributing factor to arthritis, heart disease, asthma, and macular degeneration. For this reason, this choice in healthy oils overall protects the health of the body, especially the health of the eyes.
- Fish oil is best used for those on a workout program because it reduces insulin sensitivity, which can lower levels of body fat. When used as a choice in healthy oils, it will significantly increase your impact on fat burning, toning up, and slimming down overall.
- Fish oil as a choice in healthy oils will also work to promote metabolism of body fat, which is what you need if you are on a weight training program or are hoping to lose weight.
- Fish oil used as healthy oils in the diet also potentially reduces existing cancer cells, which is necessary to protect the health of any individual, regardless of your lifestyle or workout regimen.
- Fish oil is a choice in healthy oils naturally converted and used in the body, so you will see benefits right away. This will contribute to a reduced risk for a number of diseases, the ability to burn extra body fat, and the protection from tendonitis if you are an athlete.
- Flax oils as healthy oils provide a number of benefits in lowering cholesterol and triglycerides in the body, which prevents clots in the arteries. This directly reduces the risk for heart attack and stroke in a number of individuals.
- Flax oils as a supplement of healthy oils will work to shorten the recovery time of muscles after a workout. This is something highly beneficial to a weight trainer or avid exerciser because it allows you as an athlete to bounce back quickly and continue your workout regimen.
- Flax oil also works as a choice in healthy oils to promote quick healing for bruises and sprains. This is something highly appreciated again by an athlete since you will have a quicker recovery time for any type of minor injury.
- Flax oil is one of healthy oils that also promotes weight loss for individuals that are obese. This is fantastic news if you are just beginning your workout program since you need help to jumpstart your weight loss goals! You can use flax oil as a choice in healthy oils to speed up fat burning and weight loss within your new diet plan.
- Flax oil also provides the benefit of the omega-3 fatty acid ALA, which can be converted by the body to create EPA and DHA. This is precisely what your body needs to produce natural hormones to reduce inflammation and maintain levels of blood pressure so that all systems remain healthy. In addition, flax oil provides complete benefits in omega 3-6-9 fatty acids, which are required by the body for healthy function in all systems. These acids provide anti-inflammatory benefits, healthy immune responses, increased heart health, and even relief from depression.
- As was mentioned above, flax oil provides benefits in omega-3 fatty acids, which are highly necessary in the body to reduce inflammation, promote healthy brain function, fight depression, and promote cardiovascular health. What a long list of incredible health benefits from one type of fatty acid!
- Flax oil is converted by the body for a number of purposes to soothe issues in the bowels and intestines and also buffer issues with excess stomach acid. This will prevent toxicity from building up in the bowel to promote overall healthy digestion.
- Flax oil has antibacterial and anticancer benefits, meaning that it is recommended to be taken regularly within the diet.
- Flax oil stabilizes levels of blood glucose in the body, and it also prevents the formation of tumors through its overall health benefits.
Which is better?
When it comes to the comparison of the two as healthy oils, they both have their fair share of benefits. However, when you get down to the nitty-gritty, fish oil is naturally converted by the body, whereas flax oil is not. This means that you will experience direct benefits from using fish oil, especially since it contains EPA and DHA as naturally occurring fatty acids to directly benefit the function of the body. By far, fish oil is the best choice in healthy oils for all lifestyles and workout plans, with the only exception being if you are a vegan who does not consume animal products. In that case, you would opt for the use of flax oil as healthy oils in the diet.
Fish oil provides long-term benefits to the body.
When you take fish oil on a regular basis, you will see a number of benefits in improved learning functions, mental capacity, reduce risk for cardiovascular disease, and protection for your vision. In addition, fish oil as a choice in healthy oils in the diet is something that can be used by avid exercisers and athletes since it will promote burning additional body fat! If you have reached a workout plateau and are looking for help in a healthy oils supplement, fish oil is undoubtedly the best choice because it will provide weight-loss benefits and also protect the body from a number of different diseases.
Overall however there is nothing saying you can't take both! Using both give you the optimal benefit to ensure all bases are covered and to give you that always relevant balance and variety in your food supplements.
•For a premium choice in fish oil, try Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil or Progressive Ultimate Fish Oil for Women.
•As a vegan, try Organic Milled Brown Flax Seed for the help you are looking for!