Bell Thyroid Support (#78), 90 Capsules
Bell Thyroid Support Details
- Formulated to help in the function of the thyroid gland.
- Supplies the metabolism with the nutrients it needs to perform optimally.
- Helps to improve the condition of hair, skin and nails.
- Helps to enhance weight management goals.
- Helps to maintain immune function.
- Provides antioxidants to help defend the cells from free radical damage.
- Helps to promote high energy levels and endurance.
- Helps reduce the risk of iodine, selenium, zinc and copper deficiency.
- Helps to produce and repair connective tissue and form red blood cells.
- GMO free and allergen free.
Bell Thyroid Support has been formulated to help in the function of the thyroid gland and help protect the thyroid as well. This formulation is rich in antioxidants and helps to stimulate the immune system. Thyroid Support also helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats more effectively. If you want to lose weight or manage your weight, Thyroid Support is a great addition to your fitness and diet regimen.
Take 1 Bell Thyroid Support capsule, 3 times daily with food. Take a few hours before or after taking medications.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|Bladderwrack extract 10:1 (Fucus vesiculosis) (whole)||200 mg|
|L-Tyrosine (4-hydroxyphenylalanine)||200 mg|
|Ashwagandha extract 12:1 (Withania somnifera) (root) (1.5% withanolides)||100 mg|
|Forskohlii extract (Plectranthus barbatus) (root) (20% forskolin)||100 mg|
|Guggul extract (Commiphora wightii) (resin) (2.5% guggulsterones)||100 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc picolinate)||10 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||500 mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||100 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Allergy Information: Known allergy / hypersensitivity to Forskohlii, other members of the Lamiaceae, or any of their constituents.
Warning: Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner if you are taking beta-blockers (e.g. propanolol) or the calcium channel blockers (e.g. diltiazem). Consult a health care practitioner if you have coagulation disorders and/or at risk for bleeding or are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medication. Discontinue use if gastrointestinal discomfort, headache and/or skin rash appear. Do not use if you are sensitive to iodine or with iodine supplements. Do not use if you have a thyroid disorder, such as hyperthyroidism. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.