Bell Tea For Nursing Mothers (#32), 30 Bags
Bell Tea For Nursing Mothers Testimonials
Increased milk flow as hoped for!
I have now plenty of milk for my baby. Mothers milk is so important for a baby as we know now. I am so happy I can provide my baby for a good start in life.
-J. D. Skinner, Lawrenceburg, IN
Can now produce enough milk for my baby and my girlfriend’s baby!
I had trouble producing enough milk for my own babies for the last 18 years. Since I started Bell Nursing Mother’s Tea #32 I have lots of milk and can feed my girlfriend’s baby as well. It is truly working for me and I hope I can produce a large volume of milk for a long time to come.
-Nikki Bloom, 45, Orland Park, IL
Had trouble getting my baby to latch properly and get enough milk!
As a new mother I had difficulty getting my baby to latch properly and she didn’t seem to be getting much milk. I was told by a herbalist to try Bell Nursing Mother’s Tea #32 and it worked wonders. Thank you for helping my baby and I to breastfeed with ease.
-Tiffany Williams, 29, Peachtree City, GA
Bell Tea For Nursing Mothers Details
- Formulated to help activate and increase the production and supply of mother's milk.
- Fenugreek is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a nutritive tonic.
- Helps aid digestion and helps to stimulate appetite (stomachic).
- Fenugreek is used in Herbal Medicine as a galactogogue/lactogogue to help promote milk production/secretion.
- Helps to alleviate dyspepsia and gastritis.
- Fenugreek is used in Herbal Medicine as supportive therapy for the promotion of healthy glucose levels.
- Helps reduce elevated blood lipid levels.
Bell Nursing Mother's Tea is formulated with a combination of herbs to promote lactation and richness of vitamins and minerals in mother’s milk.
Take one Bell Tea For Nursing Mothers bag to one cup of boiling water, steep for about 12 minutes. Drink one cup, twice daily in between meals.
Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Fennel seed, blessed thistle, fenugreek seeds, goat's rue, marshmallow root, nettle leaves, cotton root, anise seeds, mile thistle|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving