Bell Healthy Flex Formulation (Formerly ArthroPain) (#3B), 120 Capsules
Bell Healthy Flex Formulation Details
- elps to relieve joint pain and achy joints associated with osteoarthritis.
- Helps to relieve pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Formulated to help to protect against deterioration of cartilage.
- The body absorbs this supplement well due to its high purity.
- Helps support and maintain healthy joints.
- Multifaceted joint supplement containing 500 mg of Glucosamine HCl, 200mg of Chondroition Sulfate and 300 mg of MSM.
- GMO free.
Bell Healthy Flex Formulation (Product #3b) is a combination of Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin Sulfate and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane).
Glucosamine is a monosaccharide that occurs naturally in animal bones, bone marrow, shellfish exoskeleton, and fungi. It is extremely important for keeping the cartilage in the joints healthy. As people age, natural glucosamine levels decline and this can lead to the gradual deterioration of joints. So it only makes sense that supplementing glucosamine may help with the deficit as we age and therefore support the joints for health and comfort.
Chondroitin sulfate is a mucopolysaccharide that is an important structural part of cartilage in nature. Research has found that supplementing chondroitin appears to support joint comfort and mobility. Chondroitin also plays an integral role in the body’s natural inflammatory response mechanisms.
MSM is a chemical found in plants and animals, including humans. MSM is a necessary part of our physical being. Supplementing MSM has been shown to support joint comfort and movement. Many athletes use MSM to make sure there is “no weak link in the chain”. In other words, to make sure they have the raw materials needed for tip top performance.
Take 1 Bell Healthy Flex Formulation capsule, 3 times daily.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Glucosamine Hcl||500 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||200 mg|
|MSM (In a Vegetable Capsule)||300 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving