Bell Cholesterol Control #14, 30 Capsules
Bell Cholesterol Control (#14) Details
- Formulated to help support and maintain healthy cholesterol levels naturally.
- A patented, proprietary formula composed of orange fruit and African oil palm extracts (Cholesstrinol™).
- Helps support healthy blood pressure and blood glucose levels.
- Provides antioxidants to defend against free radical damage to cells.
- Ideal for cleansing the arteries and promoting overall heart health.
- GMO free and allergen free.
A patented, proprietary formula, Cholesstrinol™ has been shown to promote healthy levels of blood cholesterol and triglycerides, which are both vital to cardiovascular health. Cholesstrinol™ is an ideal nutritional starting point for anyone seeking to naturally support heart and circulatory wellness. Safe for long-term use, Cholesstrinol™ has been extensively researched over the past twelve years.
Cholesstrinol™ consists of two key types of beneficial bioactive compounds:
Polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs)
PMFs have been shown to influence the levels of enzymes and proteins used in the production and function of LDLs and triglycerides. PMFs also help support liver function, further promoting normal triglyceride levels.
Relatives of the vitamin E family, tocotrienols are highly active antioxidants like PMFs. These compounds in particular are believed to modulate the function of a specific enzyme called HMG-CoA reductase, which has been linked to cholesterol balance.
Take 1 Bell Cholesterol Control (#14) capsule, once daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Polymethoxylated flavones (from citrus sinensis) (peel)||270 mg|
|Tocotrienol concentrate (from elaeis guineensis) (fruit)||30 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), rice flour, magnesium stearate.