Bel Marra Immune Strong, 60 Capsules (NEW!)
Bel Marra Immune Strong Cold and Flu Protection Details
- Improves the immune system
- Maximize health and wellness
- Boosts immune response
- Supports wound healing
The Primary Ingredients:
- Echinacea (combination of both extracts): Echinacea has been used in herbal medicine to help reduce the risk of getting sick. It also helps to get you back to feeling you best quick, and helps you spend more time healthy.
- Ginseng: One of the best known natural boosters of the immune system, helping fight off threats. Other popular immune formulas only use ginseng, let along the other supportive ingredients our formula incldes
- Zinc: It is essential for the immune system, playing a role in a number of different immune processes. Older adults are more likely to be deficient in zinc, so it provides the daily requirement.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is one of the vitamins people naturally think of to help stay healthy. It is key in helping you maintain good health. Andrographis paniculata: A traditional herbal immune booster, used in Asia in Europe, giving the formula yet another immune boosting ingredient. Vitamin A and E: These vitamins are also important in immune functioning. Helps insure the body has enough available, especially since the body uses up nutrients while fighting off an infection.
- Selenium: Combined with vitamin C and zinc, it helps boost the effectiveness of Echinacea.
Adults take 2 caplets of Bel Marra Immune Strong daily with or without food, or as directed by a health care practitioner. If the inner seal is broken do not use.
Serving Size: 2 Caplets
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Zinc (Zinc Citrate)||15 mg|
|Vitamin C ( Ascorbic acid )||100 mg|
|Vitamin A||750 mcg RAE|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||13 mcg|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol)||33 mg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||75 mcg|
|Ginseng – 4% ginsenoside||200 mg|
|Andrographis paniculata||200 mg|
Echinacea Root (As Echinacea purpurea P.E 4:1)
Echinacea Root (As Echinacea angustifolia P.E 4:1)
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose.