Badger Hair Oil (Jojoba), 59ml
Badger Hair Oil (Jojoba) Details
A dry scalp needs extra hydration to heal, so Badger has created a synergistic blend of plant oils to deeply moisturize, while soothing itchy dry scalp and improving hair texture; Badger Jojoba Hair Oil provides balancing herbal hydration. Rosemary is the traditional herb for hair health because it stimulates the hair follicles, encouraging healthy hair from the root. Tea Tree and Rosemary deeply cleanse the scalp and help to deliver moisture, while Jojoba and Sunflower oils penetrate deeply into the roots, where they are most beneficial. Menthol and Peppermint cool and refresh, while imparting an energizing, cleansing tingle to the scalp. Sunflower Vitamin E nourishes dry skin and hair while generating a healthy shine.
Jojoba Oil conditions hair and scalp and balances natural oil production. A dry scalp needs extra hydration to heal. This synergistic blend of plant oils deeply moisturizes, while soothing itchy dry scalp and improving hair texture.
Badger Hair Oil (Jojoba) Features and Benefits
- Menthol Crystals and Peppermint Essential Oil stimulate hair follicles while soothing scalp with a cooling, tingly sensation.
- Rosemary and Tea Tree are powerful antimicrobial oils, and help to deeply cleanse hair follicles.
- Jojoba Oil conditions hair and scalp and balances oil production.
All of Badger's ingredients are sourced from plants. Free-of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetic chemicals, or harsh ingredients. Badger's philosophy flows from the ground up. They believe in using botanical ingredients that are filled with life force. They make for better products, for healthier people, and for a healthier planet.
- Step 1: Apply Badger Hair Oil (Jojoba) directly to scalp and hair roots. Amount will vary depending on degree of scalp dryness. Use up to 10-15 pumps for extra hydration.
- Step 2: Massage oil into scalp and hair roots until oil begins to be absorbed.
- Step 3: Wrap hair in a hot towel for 1 hour, or allow oil to soak into scalp and hair roots overnight. (Tip: use an old towel to protect your linens.)
- Step 4: Shampoo and condition, then style as usual.
|Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Menthol, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, & Sunflower Vitamin E|
Allergy Information: n/a