- AOR MyBlueprint DNA KitSpecial Price $270.00 Regular Price $300.00
- Alani Nutrition Collagen Powder + Hyaluronic Acid, 603gSpecial Price $64.97 Regular Price $69.99
- Aura Nutrition Collagen Generator (Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides), 300gSpecial Price $34.97 Regular Price $37.75
- Aura Nutrition Wild Ocean Marine Collagen, 300gSpecial Price $39.97 Regular Price $44.99
- NOW Green Tea Extract, 400mg, 100 CapsulesSpecial Price $12.97 Regular Price $19.99
- NOW Selenium, 100mcg, Yeast FreeAs low as $7.99
- Nu-Life The Ultimate One Multivitamin Active Men (4 Month Supply)As low as $32.97
- Nu-Life The Ultimate One Multivitamin Active Women (4 Month Supply)As low as $32.97
- Nu-Life The Ultimate One Multivitamin Men 50+ (4 Month Supply)As low as $32.97
- Nu-Life The Ultimate One Multivitamin Women 50+ (4 Month Supply)As low as $32.97
- Nu-Life The Ultimate One Trisorb Multivitamin for Men (2 Month Supply), 60 CapletsSpecial Price $28.97 Regular Price $35.99
- Nu-Life The Ultimate One Trisorb Multivitamin for Men 50+ (2 Month Supply), 60 CapletsSpecial Price $28.97 Regular Price $35.99
- Nu-Life The Ultimate One Trisorb Multivitamin for Women 50+ (2 Month Supply), 60 CapletsSpecial Price $28.97 Regular Price $35.99
- Progressive Chewable MultiVitamins For Adult Men, 60 Chewable TabletsAs low as $22.99
- Progressive MultiVitamins For Adult MenAs low as $16.99
- Wynd Halo (Smart Air Quality Monitor) Honeywell Home and Alexa Compatible (Ships From Supplier)Special Price $199.99 Regular Price $249.99
- Wynd MAX (Smart Personal Air Purification) Clean 1200 Square Feet (Ships From Supplier ~ Delayed approx 2 Weeks)Special Price $499.99 Regular Price $529.99
- Wynd MAX (Smart Personal Air Purification) PLUS Wynd Halo (Smart Home Air Monitoring) BundleSpecial Price $649.99 Regular Price $699.99
- Wynd Plus (Smart Personal Air Purification) Plus Air Quality Monitor (Ships From Supplier)Special Price $269.99 Regular Price $299.99
- Wynd Replacement Filter (Medical Grade) (Ships From Supplier)Special Price $22.99 Regular Price $26.99
The Basics of Anti-Aging
We all want to look and feel our best for as long as possible. Yet all of us, without exception, will be subject to the effects of aging. While none of us can completely stop aging, there are things we can do to slow down the effects of aging.
Aging and Lifestyle Choices
As we age our skin becomes wrinkled and less elastic, our muscles become less flexible, and our bones become more brittle. We may have issues seeing or hearing, and our memories may not be what they used to. While nothing can stop time from progressing, many experts believe that our lifestyle choices play a significant part in how well we age. As a general rule of thumb, those who eat well, exercise regularly, and watch their stress levels stay younger, longer—both physically and mentally.
Common Myths about Anti-Aging
Have you ever seen an active person in their 70s and 80s and wondered what they’ve done to look so great? One common misconception is that how well people age is “all in the genes.” While it’s certainly true that some diseases and age-related disorders are genetic, assuming that how well you age is predetermined is a huge mistake. There is plenty each of us can do to combat aging. In addition to the healthy lifestyle choices mentioned above, another way to ensure you stay as young and healthy as possible is to introduce supplements into your diet.
Supplements and Anti-Aging
There are a variety of anti-aging supplements on the market in Canada. Choosing the right anti-aging supplement is easy if you have the right information. Just follow the two simple steps below:
1.Read about each supplement, and how it contributes to anti-aging.
2.Once you’ve identified the anti-aging supplement that best suits your needs, click on the link to shop.
Antioxidants play a role in reducing the effects of free radicals caused by pollution, sunlight, and stress, which have an impact on all cells in the body. Antioxidants help the skin stay supple, contribute to eye health, and may prevent disease such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
Greens/Fruits Formulas gives your body an extra boost of the nutrients present in fruits and vegetables, which are necessary to keep us in good health. Greens/fruits formulas are also an excellent source of antioxidants.
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) release supplements keep skin looking young and supple, strengthen bones, improve vision, and lower cholesterol and blood pressure. In addition, HGH release supplements have a very positive effect on memory, cognition, and concentration. So HGH release supplements are not only great for those looking for physical anti-aging effects, but is also great for those looking to cut down on those “senior moments!”
Protein powder is wonderful for people of all ages, but is particularly necessary for those looking to add to their anti-aging arsenal. Protein powder not only combats the loss of muscle as we age, it also keeps our metabolisms humming.
Multivitamins are a great way to ensure that you are getting all of the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients hat are necessary to keep you healthy, young, and disease-free.
B Complex Vitamins, including folic acid, B6, and B12 may be helpful in reducing cardiovascular disease, which is a leading killer of people more than 50.
Fish oil is chock-full of omega fatty acids that keep your skin and hair looking young and terrific, and is also known for keeping the brain and memory razor sharp. Fish oil may also help in preventing cardiovascular disease.
Testosterone boosters are an important supplement for any man who wants to look and feel young. Testosterone levels, which contribute to strength, endurance, and sexual prowess, tend to diminish with age. Taking testosterone supplements helps men act and feel significantly younger than they are.
Do you have to age gracefully? No way! When you take the right supplements you can continue to look great, enjoy the activities you love, and be one of those people that cause others to say, “What do you think he/she does to stay so young?” for many years to come.