A. Vogel Echinaforce Junior, 90 Tablets
A. Vogel Echinaforce Junior Details
- Echinacea purpurea is known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Organic cultivation certified by Bio Suisse
- Gluten-, sugar- and lactose-free
- Efficacy clinically proven
- Maintain an immune system that remains on alert and deals promptly with the first signs of infection
- Reduce the need for antibiotics or other prescription medication
- Helps maintain a better quality of life with fewer sick days away from school or the office.
Cold symptom reliever. Fortifies children’s immune system ahead of the cold season. Great chewable orange tablets to take at first sign of cold symptoms.
Prevention is the first line of defense for getting through the cold and flu season successfully.
A.Vogel Echinaforce® Echinacea Tablets helps your immune system stop germs before an infection takes hold. The active ingredients in this remedy decrease the ability of infectious agents to penetrate within the body's cells. They also improve the speed at which the immune cells respond to invading germs.
Take 15 minutes before meals:
Children 2 to 4 years old: Chew 1 A. Vogel Echinaforce Junior tablet, once daily.
Children 5 to 9 years old: Chew 1 A. Vogel Echinaforce Junior tablet, twice daily.
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings per Container: 90 tablets
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Fresh organically grown* Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) Herb||(ratio 5:1) ...6.35 mg, equivalent to 31.7 mg of organically grown* dried herb;|
|Root (ratio 5.5:1)||0.33 mg, equivalent to 1.8 mg of organically grown* dried root.|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Sorbitol, cyclodextrin, colloidal silicon dioxide, natural orange flavour, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Allergy Information: Do not use if you have an allergy to the Asteraceae/Compositae (daisy) family and in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
Warning: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants, or if you have a progressive systemic disease such as: tuberculosis, leucosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis.Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if security cap is broken. Keep out of reach of children.