Provita Colon Cleanser, 100 Caps
Provita Colon Cleaner Details
- Psyllium seed husks and Konjac increase the volume and water content of the stool,
- Senna leaf promotes peristaltic movement of the bowel,
- Black walnut provides anti-parasitic action,
- Slippery elm bark provides soothing action and the elimination of toxins, and
- Lactobacillus acidophilus and Apple pectin promote healthy gut bacteria.
Provita Colon Cleaner Benefits
- A balanced combination of ingredients to be used as part of a complete internal cleansing program
- Maintain regularity
- Eliminate flatulence
- Expel intestinal parasites
- Psyllium absorbs a large volume of water and helps to increase stool volume
- Adults take 2 capsules 1 time per day (preferably on an empty stomach) or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Take with a large glass of water. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications.
- For occasional use only. For use beyond 7 days, consul a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving
|Psyllum Seed Husk Powder (Plantago ovata)||300mg|
|Black Walnut 4:1 Extract (Juglans nigra)||150mg|
|Senna Leaf Powder (Cassia angustifolia)||50mg|
|Slippery Elm Bark Extract (Ulmus fulva)||50mg|
|Apple Pectin (Malus domestica)||25mg|
|Acidophilus (Lactobacillus acidophllus)||0.5 Billion CFU|
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Rice flour, Vegetable stearate, Gelatin
Does NOT contain: Dairy, Egg, Gluten, Soy, Wheat, Corn, Yeast, Nuts, Artificial sweeterners, colors, preservatives, or flavors
Warning: If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. DO not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult a health are practitioner immediately if you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur following inhaled and/or ingested psyllium in which case, discontinue use. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, licorice root ot other medications or health products which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a kidney disorder or a re taking cardiac medications such as cardiac glycosides or antiarrhythmic medications. Reduce dose or discontinue use if you experience abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and/or diarrhea. Do not use if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastro-intestinal tract, potential or existing abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes. Laxative effect may occur. Do not use if you have diabetes mellitus in which blood sugar is difficult to regulate. If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDs, lymphoma, patients undergoin long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product. Keep out of reach of children. Sealed for your protection.