Obvi Super Collagen Protein, 30 Servings
As low as $49.97
Notify me when this product is in stock
Obvi Super Collagen Protein, 30 Servings
A FORMULA SO ADVANCED, IT INCREASES COLLAGEN ABSORBTION
Obvi’s super collagen protein is an advanced collagen formula containing Hydrolyzed Grass-fed Bovine Collagen Peptides, Biotin, Vitamin C & E, Calcium, Iron and Magnesium, a complete compound that cannot be found in any other formula.
The Benefits of Collagen
- Collagen is a protein naturally found in cartilage, bones and skin, and it is essential for the structure and functioning of joints.
- Collagen has many important functions, including providing your skin with structure and strengthening your bone. It is important to make sure your collagen is hydrolyzed, which means the collagen has been broken down, making it easier for you to absorb.
- Compared to other types of collagen, Bovine products a healthy amount of Type I and Type III collagen which, like we mentioned, are the major components that make up our skin, bones, teeth, joints, ligaments, tendons, scar tissue, blood vessels, connective tissues, lungs, and tissues in the heart.
- Bovine is also rich in glycine which is crucial to building healthy DNA and RNA strands and form creatine.
- All forms of collagen are good for you but the absorption rate of Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen, is said to be over 90%, the highest of any form of collagen.
The Benefits of Biotin
- Both Biotin and collagen play a strong role in skin, hair and nail care, and for good reason. They both have their own unique and beneficial properties, and can actually work together quite nicely. We added biotin to our advanced formulation of Obvi Super Collagen Protein because what better way to show double the love to your hair, skin and nails?
- Doubling down on your hair, skin and nails with biotin and collagen in the same formulation helps with the absorption of collagen along with seeing effective results twice as fast. Why choose one when you can have both?
The Benefits of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C aids the normal formation of collagen for normal cartilage functioning by helping to reinforce joints. Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, also helps your body form blood vessels, muscle tissue and collagen. It can also assist your body in healing.
- Since we cannot produce vitamin C naturally, we get it from our diet by consuming leafy greens, fruits and vegetables.
- We felt Vitamin C is very important in the advance formulation of our Obvi Super Collagen Protein because of its necessity in our bodies but also its inaccessibility of getting it naturally which makes it hard for us to maintain stable levels. To get the full benefit of your collagen, Vitamin C is a crucial element.
- Preclinical studies also demonstrated that Vitamin C has the potential to accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase Type I and Type III collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress parameters.
The Benefits of Vitamin E
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant. Its main function in skin care is to protect against sun damage. Vitamin E absorbs the harmful UV light from the sun when applied to the skin.
- We felt the need to include Vitamin E in our advance formulation of the Obvi Super Collagen Protein because it is often seen as the shield from toxins for your hair, skin and nails. Vitamin E gives you the ability to glow even after a lot of exposure in the sun without having to get dark spots and wrinkles.
- Another big reason we wanted to include Vitamin E is it is known to help with skin inflammation which is a growing problem among skincare patients.
The Benefits of Calcium
- It is important for people of all ages to get enough calcium to encourage healthy development, maintain a healthy body, and ensure teeth and bones are strong. We included calcium in our advance formulation of the Obvi Super Collagen Protein due to its ability to synthesize well with biotin and iron to provide for a faster absorption rate of our total formulation.
- Women in particular need to get more calcium, especially those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, in menopause or peri-menopause when bone density can sharply decrease. Someone who is deficient in calcium is at a higher risk for bone fractures or osteoporosis.
The Benefits of Iron
- Iron deficiency is one of the most concerning deficiency problems in the world. Iron is essential in oxygen transport and participates in many enzymatic systems in the body, with important roles in collagen synthesis and Vitamin C & E metabolism.
- The relationship between iron and bone health comes from clinical observations in iron overload patients who suffered bone loss. We took iron as a core addition to our formulation of the Obvi Super Collagen Protein because of its role in assisting a lot of the other critical additions like vitamins and collagen along with being able to provide a supplemental dosage for body to keep its iron levels in balance.
The Benefits of Magnesium
- Magnesium is known for converting food into energy, promotes bone health, helps with muscle movements and assists in regulating neurotransmitters, which relay messages to the brain.
- Magnesium is mostly found in our bones, muscles, soft tissues and blood. We felt magnesium was extremely crucial in our advance formulation of the Obvi Super Collagen Protein thanks to its strengths of tying the bone and mental health together.
- Best of all, magnesium aids in the recovery process and a more restful night’s sleep by helping to maintain healthy levels of GABA which many collagen supplements don’t provide.
WHAT IS TYPE I AND TYPE III COLLAGEN?
Is the protein that makes up our skin, bones, teeth, joints, ligaments, tendons, and scar tissue. Type I promotes the elasticity of the skin and minimizes skin lines and other features associated with old age. Aesthetics aside, this collagen also makes up the lining of your gastrointestinal tract, so it’s a crucial protein from a gut health standpoint.
WHY DO I NEED A COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENT?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, accounting for about a third of its protein composition. It's one of the major building blocks of bones, skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments. Collagen is also found in many other body parts, including blood vessels, corneas and teeth. You can think of it as the "glue" that holds all these things together.
As you age, your body produces less and lower-quality collagen.The best source of fueling your body with excess collagen is from Animal products such as bone broth, gelatin, chicken skin and pork skin which are very high in collagen. Studies have shown, supplemental collagen may help improve skin texture and muscle mass and reduce osteoarthritis pain along with many other benefits
Obvi's full range of benefits also include:
- Stronger & Healthier Hair
- Glowing & Radiant Skin
- Healthy Nail Growth
- Alleviating Joint Pain & Soreness
- Increased Gut Health
- Promotes Joint Comfort and Mobility
- Minimizes Cellulite & Stretch Marks
- Reduces Fine Skin Lines and Wrinkles
- Better & Sound Sleep
- Maintain Healthy GABA Levels
Suggested Use: Obvi's Hydrolyzed Collagen dissolves easily, making it the perfect ingredient to add to any of your favorite beverages, dishes or other recipes.
Just add one scoop to 8oz-10oz to your favorite beverage for the best results!
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11.7g)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving