Naturtint Permanent Hair (N) Colour (Plant Enriched), 170ml
As low as $15.19
Naturtint Permanent Hair (N) Colour- Plant Enriched, 165ml Details
Natural (N) -These shades are ideal for keeping your natural tone.
Pro-tip: N is best for covering gray hair and giving a natural-looking result. Since gray hairs have lost their natural pigment, they soak up dyes more steadily. That means brighter colors and reds won’t always look natural. If you prefer warm or red tones, mixing with Natural (N) will give your hair a more uniform result.
1N Ebony Black
2N Brown Black
3N Dark Chestnut Brown
4N Natural Chestnut
5N Light Golden Chestnut
6N Dark Blonde
7N Hazlenut Blonde
8N Wheat Germ Blonde
9N Honey Blonde
10N Light Dawn Blonde
Color-treating your hair can be fun, exciting, and empowering! Who doesn’t love feeling confident and beautiful with gorgeous hair?
But if you don’t know where to begin, the process can get confusing. That’s why we’ve created a step-by-step guide to demystify the process.
BEFORE you start, do a skin Sensitivity Test & Color Strand Test!
Choosing Your Color
You can mix any of our 32 colors. Most people find that coloring one or two shades darker or lighter than their natural color suits their skin tone well.
You can go as dark as you like in one treatment. However, you can only lighten by one or two shades at a time. We recommend only lightening within a two-shade range of your current color. More than that can often create unwanted brassy tones.
For personalized help mixing colors, please contact our Naturtint Color Specialists. They are happy to give you customized guidance for your coloring success!
HOW TO PERFORM A SKIN SENSITIVITY TEST:
- Remove any earrings. Cleanse a small area (1-2cm) of skin behind your ear and dry gently.
- Put on the gloves provided and carefully unscrew the caps from the Colorant and the Color Developer bottles.
- Using plastic utensils, mix only a small amount in equal measures of the Colorant and the Color Developer in a separate plastic bowl until totally blended (do not use metal or ceramic), reseal both bottles immediately to preserve the unmixed contents for full application.
- Using a cotton swab, apply the mixture to the cleansed area behind your ear and allow it to dry.
- Then apply two more layers, each time allowing the areas to dry in between.
- Leave the test mixture on the skin for at least 48 hours without washing, covering, or touching the test area.
- If you experience any signs of a reaction, such as swelling, redness, blistering, rash, or itching in or around the test area, you are sensitive to one or more of the ingredients in the formula, rinse immediately and do not use this product on your hair. You should follow up with a medical professional in order to determine what you may be allergic to.
Ensure your hair is dry and clean, as styling products can affect your final color result. We recommend coloring your hair a day after shampooing, to allow some of the scalp’s natural oils to be produced.
We recommend having old towels on hand for spills, preventing stains, etc. You may also need plastic hair clips for sectioning your hair, or a plastic bowl and brush for root touch-ups.
Comb your hair before application.
Always wear gloves and ensure that you have any other supplies you may need.
- Protect your shoulders with a towel to prevent accidental staining of your clothes. You may also wish to protect the immediate surrounding area, especially any carpets or fabric as permanent staining may occur if color mixture is accidentally spilled.
- Put on the gloves provided and keep them on during the entire coloring process.
- Unscrew the caps of both the Colorant and the Color Developer. Pour the total contents of Colorant into the Color Developer bottle and replace the applicator cap.
- Shake the Applicator Bottle well for two minutes until the mixture is completely blended.
If you are using the Applicator Bottle to make the mixture, IMMEDIATELY unscrew the tip of the lid and proceed to Step 2.
Full Head/First Time Color
- Using gloved hands, first apply the mixture to your roots, using the tip of the applicator bottle to part your hair into small sections.
- Immediately massage the remaining mixture through the rest of your hair, to ensure the colorant is evenly spread.
- Leave on to develop for 30 minutes.
Short Hair/Roots Only
- Using gloved hands, pour your required amount of colorant and developer into a plastic bowl and mix with a brush for 2 minutes until totally blended. Apply enough mixture to cover your roots using the brush.
- Massage the mixture into your roots and leave to develop for 20 minutes (30 minutes if you have stubborn gray).
- Then, using gloved hands, massage the remaining mixture throughout the rest of your hair and leave for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- To achieve a more intense color, or to cover stubborn grays, increase the development time on your roots to a maximum of 40 minutes.
Peg-2 Oleamine. Water (aqua). Peg-4 Rapeseedamide. Alcohol Denat (alcohol). Propylene Glycol. Oleic Acid. Ethanolamine. P-phenylenediamine. Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein. Limnanthes Alba (meadowfoam) Seed Oil. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. Sodium Metabisulfite. Sodium Erythorbate. N,n-bis (2-hydroxyethyl)-p-phenylenediamine sulfate. 2-amino-4-hydroxyethyl-aminoanisole sulfate. 4-chlororesorcinol. Octadecyl di-t-butyl-4-hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
Water (aqua). Hydrogen peroxide. Cetyl alcohol. Cetearyl alcohol. Laureth-3. Ceteareth-20. Oxyquinoline sulfate. Phosphoric acid.