Marseilles Thieves Traditional Marseille’s Remedy Oil
Marseilles Traditional Marseille’s Remedy Oil
- Use as hand sanitizer
- Clears phlegm and congested airways
- Increases immunity to pathogens
- Relieves inflammation due to topical infections
- Can aid in the treatment and prevention of many pestilent ailments
- Eliminates airborne pathogens and foul odours
- Effective fungicide: feet, hands, head and airborne
- Aids in the prevention and elimination of oral fungal infections
- Deters mites, lice, worms and fleas
- Apply to sore tooth to numb pain, and remediate infection
- Can be used in the same manner as Oregano and Tea-Tree oil
Our Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Oil uses a centuries-old blend of essential oils that can be used diluted or as a base in many DIY recipes for household cleaners and wellness products. If you need a topical balm, consider Marseille’s Remedy Balm. Our all-natural balm combines Marseille’s Remedy Oil in an all-natural beeswax base which makes it ideal for topical application.
- Diffuse and breathe vapors to help fight sickness and clear air of pathogens.
- Using a cotton swab, dab a very small amount on acne and boils to relieve inflammation and fight infection.
- Using a cotton swab, apply to tooth decay to numb pain and remediate the infection.
- Mix with soapy water to clean and remediate mold. Mix with a carrier oil and apply it to wood surfaces in the household.
- Tried and tested on ships as an effective alternative to fight rot and eliminate mold.
Serving Size: Apply desired amount
Servings per Container: 30 ml
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Syzygium aromaticum (Clove bud oil* – India), Citrus limon (Lemon oil* – Italli), Cinnamomum verum (True Cinnamon bark oil* – Sri Lanka), Eucalyptus polybractea (Blue Mallee Eucalyptus oil* – Australia), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary oil* – Spain). *organic content, alcohol/chemical-free
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: n/a
Allergy Information: No Animal Testing, Expeller-Pressed and Hexane-Free.
Warning: For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use.