Marseilles Thieves Traditional Marseille’s Remedy Balm
Marseilles Traditional Marseille’s Remedy Balm
- Instantly clears congested airways
- Relief for bug bites, bruises, sore joints and muscles
- Antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- Can aid in the treatment and prevention of topical pestilent ailments
- Use as a hand cleaner. Topical antifungal
- All-natural and gentle on skin
- Our Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Balm begins with the same essential oils blend we use in our Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Oil blending the oils in an all-natural beeswax base which makes it ideal for topical application. Used as recommended, Marseille’s Remedy Balm can be used in moderation directly, undiluted on the skin for instant relief.
Serving Size: Apply desired amount
Servings per Container: 25 ml
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Syzygium aromaticum (Clove bud oil* – India), Citrus limon (Lemon* oil – Italli), Cinnamomum verum (True Cinnamon bark oil* – Sri Lanka), Eucalyptus polybractea (Blue Mallee Eucalyptus oil* – Australia), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary oil* – Spain), Arnica montana (Arnica oil* – Canada), Mentha (natural Menthol – India), Cinnamomum camphora (natural Camphor – Taiwan)||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Cera alba (Canadian Beeswax)
Allergy Information: No Animal Testing, Expeller-Pressed and Hexane-Free.
Warning: For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use.