Innotech Fermented Organic Greens Powder, 250g (Keto Friendly)
Innotech Fermented Organic Greens Powder, 250g Details
- Improves digestion – Fermentation breaks down nutrients into more easily digestible forms.
- Higher nutrient content – Vitamin and mineral levels are enhanced during the fermentation process and polyphenols are preserved.
- Improved gut health – fermented foods are a natural source of pre-biotics which improve your gut health. This is now being linked to an improvement in cognitive health.
- Improved immune function – An estimated 80 percent of your immune system is located in your gut. This makes a healthy gut a major factor in maintaining optimal health and a healthy immune system.
- Reduced inflammation – Fermented foods reduce the expression of inflammatory proteins in the body that lead to chronic inflammation and inflammatory disorders like inflammatory bowel disease.
- Detoxification – Fermented foods are some of the best chelators and detoxifiers available.
- Serving Size: Mix 7g (1 tbsp) with 250ml (6 oz ) of water or juice. Great when added to smoothies. As always, remember to consume 8-10 glasses of water a day. Also, great when mixed into soups, chili, vegetable juice, stew or baking. 35 Servings per container.
- Fermented Barley Grass – Barley grass is an alkaline-balancing, nutrient-dense, green superfood with energizing, cleansing, mineralizing and anti-aging properties.
- Fermented Oat Grass – Oat Grass reduces inflammation and is loaded with naturally occurring vitamins, calcium, iron, lecithin, and magnesium.
- Fermented Wheat Grass – Wheat grass helps naturally cleanse the liver and blood and promotes optimal metabolic and thyroid function.
- Fermented Alfalfa Grass- Alfalfa grass is rich in chlorophyll, minerals and essential amino acids.
- Fermented Turmeric – Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties make it a health promoting powerhouse.
- Spirulina – Spirulina is a dark blue algae that is high in protein, antioxidants, calcium, niacin, potassium, magnesium, B vitamins and iron.
Suggested Use: Mix 7g (1 tbsp) with 250ml (6 oz ) of water or juice. Great when added to smoothies. As always, remember to consume 8-10 glasses of water a day. Also, great when mixed into soups, chili, vegetable juice, stew or baking. 35 Servings per container.