Innotech Fermented Organic Greens Powder, 250g (Keto Friendly)
Innotech Fermented Organic Greens Powder, 250g Details
- Improves digestion – Fermentation breaks down nutrients into more easily digestible forms.
- Higher nutrient content – Vitamin and mineral levels are enhanced during the fermentation process and polyphenols are preserved.
- Improved gut health – fermented foods are a natural source of pre-biotics which improve your gut health. This is now being linked to an improvement in cognitive health.
- Improved immune function – An estimated 80 percent of your immune system is located in your gut. This makes a healthy gut a major factor in maintaining optimal health and a healthy immune system.
- Reduced inflammation – Fermented foods reduce the expression of inflammatory proteins in the body that lead to chronic inflammation and inflammatory disorders like inflammatory bowel disease.
- Detoxification – Fermented foods are some of the best chelators and detoxifiers available.
- Serving Size: Mix 7g (1 tbsp) with 250ml (6 oz ) of water or juice. Great when added to smoothies. As always, remember to consume 8-10 glasses of water a day. Also, great when mixed into soups, chili, vegetable juice, stew or baking. 35 Servings per container.
- Fermented Barley Grass – Barley grass is an alkaline-balancing, nutrient-dense, green superfood with energizing, cleansing, mineralizing and anti-aging properties.
- Fermented Oat Grass – Oat Grass reduces inflammation and is loaded with naturally occurring vitamins, calcium, iron, lecithin, and magnesium.
- Fermented Wheat Grass – Wheat grass helps naturally cleanse the liver and blood and promotes optimal metabolic and thyroid function.
- Fermented Alfalfa Grass- Alfalfa grass is rich in chlorophyll, minerals and essential amino acids.
- Fermented Turmeric – Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties make it a health promoting powerhouse.
- Spirulina – Spirulina is a dark blue algae that is high in protein, antioxidants, calcium, niacin, potassium, magnesium, B vitamins and iron.
Mix 7g (1 tbsp) of Innotech Fermented Organic Greens Powder with 250ml (6 oz ) of water or juice. Great when added to smoothies. As always, remember to consume 8-10 glasses of water a day. Also, great when mixed into soups, chili, vegetable juice, stew or baking. 35 Servings per container.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (7 g)
Servings per Container: 35
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|+Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||0.2 g||0%|
|Added Sugars||0 g|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Fermented Barley Grass, Fermented Oat Grass, Fermented Wheatgrass, Fermented Alfalfa Grass, Fermented Turmeric 250 mg, Spirulina, Flaxseed Fiber, Inulin, Fermented Apple, Fermented Blueberry, Fermented Carrot, Fermented Cranberry, Fermented Beet, Fermented Broccoli, Fermented Kale, Fermented Parsley, Fermented Spinach
Vegan-friendly, non-GMO, non-dairy and free of sugar, salt, corn, gluten, MSG, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours and colours.