Innotech Detox 101 with Humic and Fulvic Acid (77 Plant Based Minerals), 530 ml
Innotech Detox 101 with Humic and Fulvic Acid, 530 ml Details
- A Powerful Organic Electrolyte: Electrolytes are used by the body’s cells to maintain voltages across cellular membranes and to convey electrical impulses to other cells. Fulvic acid helps cells achieve a vital electrochemical balance across and among the body’s cells.
- A Free-radical Scavenger and Antioxidant: Fulvic acid can react with both negatively and positively unpaired free electrons to render free radicals harmless, changing them into new useable compounds or eliminating them as waste. Fulvic acid also promotes oxidation-reduction reactions of transition metals that can damage the body’s cells and tissues.
- A Natural Chelator and Pollutant Detoxifier: Fulvic acid is effective in transforming metals and minerals into readily absorbable forms. It can also bind with organic pollutants (pesticides, herbicides) to form new types of metal ions, catalyze the breakdown of toxic pollutants, and weather and decompose silica to release essential mineral nutrients.
- An Aid in Increasing Nutrient Bio-availability: Fulvic acid’s low molecular weight helps render cellular walls more penetrable by reducing their surface tension, thus allowing cells to more easily and efficiently respirate, hydrate, absorb minerals, amino acids and other nutrients, and eliminate waste.
- Humic acid and Alkalinity: with a pH of 8.5 it is extremely alkaline in our bodies. Humic Acid is known for its inability to help the biological terrain of the human body change from acidic, anaerobic environment low in oxygen content, to a beneficial alkaline terrain high in oxygen content which helps the body reduce harmful bacterial and microbial growth. Thus making it an environment in which disease cannot thrive and live in.
|Serving Size: 15 ml
Servings per Container: 35
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Humic Fulvic Acid||400 mg|
|Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate, Ascobic Acid)||280 mg|
|Choline (dl-bitartrate)||250 mg|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Ascorbate)||25 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc Citrate)||15 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Distlled water, Citric acid, Green tea/acai flavour, Beetroot red
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from a liver or immune disorder. Contra-Indications: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Some people may experience stool discoloration. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner. Refrigerate after opening.