Enerex GREENS-PURE GREEN ENERGY - Certified Organic Juice Powder, 253g
Enerex GREENS-PURE GREEN ENERGY - Certified Organic Juice Powder, 253g Details
Fatigue-Zapping Pure Energy Power-Drink
Invigorate. Revitalize. Restore. Endurance
Your get-up-and-go got up and went?
- Red Beet Juice Powder: Studies show Beetroot juice boosts stamina and reduces oxygen uptake by the body, making exercise less tiring. How? Beetroot’s component called nitrate turns into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide helps increase blood flow & cells’ mitochondrial efficiency, which reduces oxygen requirements. (The fitter you are, the less oxygen is expended during activities.) Study: It may help athletes exercise 16% longer because it improves cardio performance and strengthens muscle contractions.
- Coconut MCT: Coconut oil’s fatty acids offer a quick energy boost because they’re immediately converted to fuel for use by the body. Their small particle size allows far easier digestion so it’s directly sent to the liver, not stored like other saturated fats. These medium chain triglycerides (MCT) only have to go through a 3-step process to be turned into energy vs. other fats that go through a 26-step process! Coconut oil, with 60-65% of fat being MCT, is one of the best sources. MCT (medium chain triglycerides including caprylic acid, lauric acid, capric acid) are one of the top-rated beneficial fats according to USDA nutrient database. Over 1,500 studies prove coconut oil’s benefits that include building muscle, producing longer sustained energy, burning fat and increasing metabolism. It may also improve brain function by fueling brain cells more efficiently.
- Maca: Known for centuries to increase energy, stamina and strength, this Peruvian superfood nourishes muscles and joints, and it optimizes hormone levels. Maca especially balances your adrenal glands which control energy levels, mental/physical stress & fatigue. That means it helps your body cope. The root vegetable is rich in plant sterols, iron, calcium, selenium, phosphorous, magnesium and fibre, and has a nutty caramel-like taste. It contains all essential amino acids so is good to consume pre- or post-workout. Research shows it may help athletes gain muscle, increase strength and improve exercise performance. (One study found it helped cyclists improve their time in a 40-km ride after 14 days of supplementing with maca.)
- Matcha: Why is matcha tea different than other teas? It contains the whole raw camellia sinensis leaf with all of its health-enhancing ingredients, and is not steeped with high heat, which increases the tea leaf’s caffeine and tannic acid. ALSO: Matcha tea’s unique L-theanine, an amino acid, has a relaxing effect that counteracts caffeine jitteriness without reducing increased alertness. Matcha’s super high antioxidants slow the body's absorption of caffeine resulting in a gentle increase & longer period of alertness with no end “crash.” PURE GREEN ENERGY is therefore completely natural, and does NOT contain the extracted, condensed trimethylxanthine (caffeine) chemical added to energy drinks. Enerex’s energy-booster contains less than 1/6 amount of caffeine that is in 1 cup of steeped matcha green tea or brewed coffee per serving (only 5.8 mg caffeine).
- Raw Green Juice Powder: Pure Green Energy includes our trademark blend of pure, raw, certified organic Alfalfa, Kamut Grass, Barley Grass, Oat Grass & Spirulina for chlorophyll, plant protein & live enzymes. These cold-pressed greens are sourced from soil-rich volcanic hillsides on organic United States farms, making them higher quality than other sources. Green Kamut® juice powder, for example, has 25% more protein, 148% more calcium, and 50% more iron than wheatgrass. These greens are NOT fibre-dense whole plant powders, but are juiced, offering superior taste, nutrient density and alkalinity for the body. These are far more costly and beneficial when juiced (and then powdered) rather than just drying the whole plant that still contains substantial indigestible fibre. They’re 3rd party tested & verified Gluten Free; grasses are cut before gluten develops.
- PURE GREEN ENERGY Additions: We added Cracked Chia seeds for their mega-protein, omega-3 fats and beneficial fibre. Chia means “strength” in the Mayan language because just a spoonful sustained warriors for long distances in battle. Modern research shows they help to build bones & muscles, and support the heart. Chlorella, nutrient-dense algae that’s 60% complete protein, has received a lot of buzz for its health benefits that include detoxification & keeping blood pressure in check. It also has iron, vitamin B12, calcium and antioxidants needed for energy & exercise. Superfood blueberries have been added for extra antioxidants! Their phytonutrients boost energy, brain function and immunity.
- Probiotics: The Friendly Trio® is scientifically proven for a healthy digestive system. Professional-grade The Friendly Trio requires no refrigeration. Its potent good bacteria feature 3 human strains: Lactobacillicus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum. These maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract, help the body absorb foods’ nutrients, make certain vitamins (like vitamin K), and fight invading bad bacteria. The Friendly Trio® contains 1.25 billion live probiotic organisms.
THE ENEREX ADVANTAGE
- Contains NO extracts, herbs or ALLERGENS (soy, dairy, gluten, mushrooms, corn, grain)
- Contains NO stevia, sucrose, fructose, glucose, fruit sugar. Sweetened with 0 calorie/0 glycemic Monk Fruit (Luo Han Guo)
- DOES NOT INCLUDE ingredients found in other energy drinks: synthetic caffeine, yerba mate, guarana, creatine, ginseng, l-carnitine, glucuronolactone, taurine, corn syrup, artificial sweeteners. It does not contain kola nuts, used to flavour soft drink colas.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE higher-level caffeine found in coffee, strongly brewed tea & energy drinks that can cause increased heart rate, anxiety, heartburn, poor absorption of calcium, tremors, dependency & withdrawal symptoms (PURE GREEN ENERGY: 5.8 mg caffeine/serving =< 1/6 caffeine compared to 1 cup of matcha green tea or coffee)
A new way to get energy for life!
- Side effects of your cup-a-java: Many people are familiar with the jitters and sleeplessness of too much coffee, and with the effects of suddenly drinking less than usual: headaches, insomnia, tiredness and irritability. It is medically considered a “dependency” because when you have less of it, you go through withdrawal (although not considered “addictive”). Caffeine enhances dopamine, a neurotransmitter in the brain that helps control movement, motivation & emotions. That’s why it makes you feel more awake and alert. But too much negatively affects your hormones, taking them off balance with too much dopamine.
- Beets beat the rest to boost: Research from 2009 at University of Exeter published in the Journal of Applied Physiology found that drinking beetroot juice boosted stamina and helped athletes exercise up to 16% longer. Nitrate contained in beetroot juice led to a reduction in oxygen uptake, making exercise less tiring — to a greater extent than could be achieved by any other known means, including training. This study follows research from London School of Medicine and Peninsula Medical School published in 2008 in the journal Hypertension which found that beetroot juice reduces blood pressure.
- Coconut oil keeps you moving: Research from Tokyo published in the Journal of Nutritional Science Vitaminol in 2009 found that in the short term, taking food containing MCT (found in coconut oil) reduced the typical increase in blood lactate that hinders athletes, and it lessened “perceived exertion” during moderate-intensity exercise. It also extended the duration of high-intensity exercise that followed the lower intensity activity (and for longer than by taking long chain fatty acids like vegetable oil).
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Hypromellose (vegetarian cellulose complex capsule shell).
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have Crohn’s disease, are allergic to fungal or mold spores, have an ulcer, are taking anticoagulants or antidiabetics, or if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting occurs. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.