Douglas Laboratories Effer-C (Buffered), 240g Powder
Douglas Laboratories Effer-C (Buffered) Details
Douglas Laboratories Effer-C (Buffured) Features and Benefits
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) has numerous biological functions. Foremost, it is essential for the synthesis of collagen which is the building material of all connective tissues, such as skin, blood vessels, tendons, joint cartilage and bone.
- Laboratory studies show that vitamin C completely protects lipids in plasma and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) against peroxidative damage.
- Vitamin C interacts with glutathione and alpha-lipoic acid, and regenerates vitamin E.
- Vitamin C is among the most powerful antioxidants in humans and animals.
As a dietary supplement, adult mix 1/2 teaspoon with water or juice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Makes an effervescent drink when mixed in liquid.
Serving Size: ½ Teaspoon (2.5 g)
Serving per Container: 96
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
(from calcium, magnesium
and potassium ascorbate/
ascorbic acid complex)
Calcium (from calcium ascorbate/carbonate complex)
Magnesium (from magnesium ascorbate/oxide complex)
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Citric acid and rose hips
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. Tamper resistant package, do notuse if outer seal is missing.