ConcenTrace (Trace Mineral) Mineral Drops (Ages 2 and Up)
ConcenTrace (Trace Mineral) Mineral Drops
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- From Utah’s inland sea
- Naturally occurring trace minerals
- cGMP Certified
- Kosher/Halal Certified
- Food Grade
- Solar Evaporated
- All Natural
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
Why is ConcenTrace® so powerful?
Is it safe?
Your Body Needs ConcenTrace®
An All-Natural Solution of Living Minerals
This product is all natural, highly concentrated, contains no added preservatives, flavors, or sweeteners and has a very strong taste. We recommend mixing it with juice or food and dividing the serving throughout the day to mask the concentrated mineral flavor. Begin regimen by taking 10 drops for 3 consecutive days. Each day thereafter, increase serving by 10 drops up to ½ teaspoon (40 drops) once or twice daily. Children age 2-3: Take 1 drop for every 5 lbs of body weight. For regular or sodium restricted diets. Minor crystallization may occur, but this does not affect the quality of the product.
Other USES & APPLICATIONS
- Bone, Joint & Health–Taken as directed, many people have experienced dramatic results in improving and strengthening bones, joints and teeth, and eliminating unwanted calcium deposits.†
- Re-Mineralize Distilled Water–1/4-1/2 teaspoon per gallon for fresh spring water taste.
- Electrolyte Replacement–Increased energy, vitality, and improved health by replacing and balancing soluble minerals in the body fluids. Soluble minerals are the electrolytes which conduct the body’s electrical energies.
- Maintain pH Balance in the Body–The most important nutrients in our bodies for maintaining acid-base balance are minerals like those found in ConcenTrace®.†
- Hair and Skin–Use internally to nourish from within, externally as a rub (very concentrated; must be diluted; keep out of eyes or areas of broken skin unless highly diluted).†
- Helps Normalize Bowel Functions–Cleansing. †
- Calcium Assimilation–Reports show that calcium assimilates much better when taken with magnesium. ConcenTrace® is high in magnesium.†
- Circulatory Health–Minerals play important roles in decalcification, antioxidant and cleansing functions in the body. The heart requires magnesium with every beat. Potassium is used to contract the heart muscle.†
- Vitamin Enhancement–Complete nutrition is more power nutrition. Vitamins without minerals DO NOT work. Trace minerals help assimilate vitamins. †
- Gardens and Plants–A study done by Rutgers University and other studies done by the USDA noted the severe mineral imbalance and depletion in American soil. For years many avid gardeners have used ConcenTrace® on their gardens as well as in the flower beds. It is also very beneficial to house plants when diluted with water. See the difference in your plants.
- Pets–Ever noticed your pet eating grass or dirt? More than likely your pet is lacking essential minerals. For years, pet owners have added ConcenTrace® to their pet’s food and water.
- Athletic performance–There are many examples of improved athletic performance including improved cardiovascular performance to improved blood serum nutrients.†
- Body Building–A study of a number of international body builders using ConcenTrace® reported excellent results.†
- Add to Carbonated Beverages–A recent study has shown that a few drops per glass balances soda pop to greatly reduce the potentially harmful effects of carbonation.
- Magnesium Supplement–One of the highest quality, least expensive, most assimilable magnesium supplements on the market. †
- Cooking–Studies show mineral depletion in our soils. We frankly are not getting the minerals in the foods we eat. ConcenTrace® remineralizes these foods and adds flavor. †
Serving Size: 1/2 Teaspoon (40 drops)
Servings per Container: 2.5 ml per serving
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Concentrated seawater from Utah’s inland sea, USA. CERTIFIED VEGAN, NON-GMO. Approved for use as an organic food additive and processing additive.
Allergy Information: This is here to give you size 10 font. Please delete this.
Warning: This is here to give you size 10 font. Please delete this.