BraveFace Organic Reusable Face Mask Double Layer FRASER (1/2 Inch Gusset and Elastic), ADULT SIZE
As low as $11.99
BraveFace Organic Reusable Face Mask Double Layer (1/2 Inch Gusset and Elastic)
BraveFace Apparel products are made in Canada, designed and sourced with a blend of innovation, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility. They pride themelves in their ability to conceptualize and produce products that positively reflect the ideals of their company.
They’re focused on more than just contemporary design, they’re focused on designing for the future to ensure we have one.
- Wash before use.
- Between uses, hand-wash mask with antibacterial soap for 2-3 minutes and rinse with warm tap water.
- Soak mask for at least 7-10 minutes in hot water with temperatures between 45 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius. Tap water at the highest heat setting will do.
- As an alternative, you can use a clothes steamer to steam the mask after each use for 7-10 minutes.
- Squeeze excess water out and hang to dry.
- Always wash mask after one day of use or prolonged contact with other people.
- Wash masks on their own. Never wash with clothes (may be washed in a delicates/lingerie bag in a machine at high temperatures).
- Added measure: wash hands often with warm water and anti-bacterial soap, and refrain from touching any area of your space.
SPECIAL NOTE: This product is not a substitute for a medical mask such as the N95. It should not be worn by healthcare professionals in a hospital setting or those
treating patients who have become ill. Social distancing and regular hand washing still remain the most effective means of reducing the spread of a virus. Keep safe,
keep health, go wash your hands.