6 Uses for Protein Bars and 7 Ways to Keep Them Handy
6 Uses for Protein Bars and 7 Ways to Keep Them Handy
Protein bars provides a handy and quick way to get your recommended amount of protein on a daily basis. If you don't want to mess with the hassle of protein powders, shakes, or other supplements, then protein bars are your best bet by far! Not only are protein bars a great source of concentrated protein, but many of the newer protein bars blends taste phenomenal, are packed full of vitamins and minerals, and provide an even greater convenience in balancing your nutrition wherever you may be.
On many of the ads promoting protein bars, you will normally find ripped and toned men and women in a gym setting. However, uses for protein bars extend well beyond pumping iron, and here are some great examples for the use of protein bars in your daily life:
- First off, consider the use of protein bars as a meal replacement. It doesn't get any better than having a busy day and not being able to grab lunch, but still having the benefit of protein bars tucked away to give you all of the energy and nutrition that you are missing. This is also an ideal tool to give to your kids as a snack for school so that they can remain healthy, stay full, and have a delicious treat to boot. If you are hoping to slim down and lose weight, protein bars are a meal replacement option not to be overlooked because it will give you the nutrition and balance that you are looking for with less calories.
- Check out the Zero Impact High Protein Meal Bar for a meal replacement in protein bars.
- Protein bars are also helpful for anyone looking to get extra protein in their diet. If you are completely stumped as to what type of lean meats you may need, how much extra protein to have a daily basis, or even how to cook healthy meals full of protein, then protein bars will help to supplement your diet and give you guidance. If you want to maintain your levels of protein for energy and health, protein bars works as the perfect supplement to keep you fit and focused all day long.
- Try the Interactive Nutrition Protein 2 Go Bar for extra protein in protein bars wherever you are.
- If you are an athlete training for any type of event, you may need even more protein than normal. It may seem like a daunting task to eat endless amounts of eggs, lean chicken, and grilled fish, and why would you do that when you can supplement the extra grams of protein that you need with simple protein bars? Protein bars are something that can be tucked away in your gym bag if you are hungry, and you can also enjoy protein bars several times throughout the day to keep your metabolism soaring all day long. In fact, protein bars are an ideal option for athletes looking to bulk up and build muscle because protein bars will allow you to have several small protein meals throughout the day with the convenient use of protein bars.
- Try the Iso-Pro Bar as the perfect low-carb option in protein bars.
- You can keep energy levels high with this simple snack of protein bars. If you have a very active job or lifestyle, you may find it difficult to get the nutrition that you need to keep your energy levels high. Conversely, the same thing holds true for office workers because everyone knows how energy levels can start to flag in the midafternoon after a hearty lunch. To keep your metabolism running all day long and your energy at optimal levels, it is best to use protein bars to snack on midmorning or midafternoon so that you can operate at peak work performance.
Try the PhytoBerry Protein Bar for a handy protein snack in protein bars.
- Protein bars are also another perfect option for travel, especially camping. It's no secret that dehydrated camping food can often be bland, tasteless, and devoid of protein and nutrition. If you are an avid outdoorsman or woman, then protein bars should be at the top of your list, whether you are hiking, kayaking, or camping for the weekend. Protein bars will present the perfect opportunity in that you can get a hearty source of protein and nutrition, but you won't have to worry about your food spoiling or going stale. Not to mention the fact that protein bars are lightweight and easy to pack if you are hiking along a longer trail and need to ration what you take with you.
- Try Sequel Vega Bars for a convenient outdoor protein snack in protein bars.
- You can also use the help of protein bars for gaining weight. Although many people hope to shed a few pounds on a regular basis, there are still other people out there who are severely underweight and have a difficult time gaining weight due to illness, an overactive thyroid, or any number of conditions. If your doctor has recommended for you to regularly intake more calories, a quick and easy way to do this is with hearty protein bars that will give you the nutrition you need with additional calories. Protein bars are a better option than stuffing yourself full of pizza, doughnuts, and french fries because it will give you balanced nutrition, source of energy, and the ability to gain the weight that you need.
- Try Labrada Body Gold Bars as a healthy protein source in protein bars to gain weight.
To wrap up all of the benefits given to you by the regular use of protein bars in your lifestyle are the 7 best ways to keep them handy day to day:
1. Store a stash of protein bars in the glove box of your car to have any time you're traveling.
2. Keep extra protein bars in your desk at work as a midmorning and afternoon snack.
3. If you are outdoors in winter weather, keep several protein bars in your jacket pockets.
4. If you are training for a fitness event, have a ready supply of protein bars in your gym bag.
5. If you are a busy mom on the go, keep extra protein bars in your diaper bag or purse to always have on hand.
6. If your children are enjoying protein bars as snacks, keep several in their backpacks at all times.
7. If you are camping, keep a few protein bars in your hiking pack.